Server Crashes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Crashes

It appears that whenever we (lost thief and I) have tried to play CO_ this morning the server would crash. We switched it to NS and it worked fine.

Heads up.

Re: Server Crashes

How many games did you play in both modes?
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

None in CO cause it'd crash (7 times), and NS seems to work smoothly. It's also already known about by a few people I guess.

Comment

Yeah the server just crashed again. As far as I know aeroripper joined the alien team and the ticker ,that goes (Ding Ding Ding) to start the game, went off. But before the game would start the server crashed. I think I heard one ding before it crashed. Hopefully that helps you somehow.

Comment

Last night after you shut down the server, every time someone joined the alien team in co, the map would crash. After six or seven crashes, I think everyone just gave up.
          --------

Zephyr: Besides Wyzcrak and his godly voice; the kind of voice that you will expect to say "Zephyr, I need you to build an ark at Marine Start, with room for two of every structure so that I may turret spam for 40 days and 40 nights" that is.

Squeak:Sometimes I'm awed by zibs genius. Then I remember he's Canadian and I feel significantly less threatened.

Comment

Last night, later in the evening, I got a report that it crashed during one isolated NS game (stable several maps before and after). Someone tell me at what point in the game it crashed? Beginning bell? Ending bell? Middle? Can't recall when?
            Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

In CO it's crashing as soon as there is players on both teams.

Comment

I heard one bell

Last edited by dudewithagun; 06-02-2006, 06:03 PM.

Comment

yea when we were in it crashed multiple tiems on co, but ns was perfectly fine

SYKE DESIGNS

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X