HLTV session: June 10, 8 est (7 cst)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HLTV session: June 10, 8 est (7 cst)

WHEN: Saturday, June 10 @ 8PM EST (7PM CST)
    WHO: Everyone is welcome
    WHERE: tgns.tacticalgamer.com:27075 (and join TeamSpeak, too)
    WHAT: We will be watching a HLTV demo from the TG server or a cal match as a learning experiance or to see a well played match.

Teamspeak information is located here http://www.tacticalgamer.com/tactica...formation.html If you have any questions about teamspeak you can send me a pm on the forums or find me on irc in #tacticalgamer on the gamesurge server.

We will be watching a HLTV demo from the TG server, while I and others do commentary and answer questions.

Sorry for my mic trouble last week, I'm useing a different mic now and it should be working.

I need demos, make requests to pokerface or other admins( I think others can do it) for demos off the server, make sure you include the day/time and map of the game you want, say its for the HLTV session.

Re: HLTV session: June 10, 8 est (7 cst)

My father is visiting this weekend, so I don't know if I'll be able to attend.

I want to.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

lazyeye, why don't you make it a special TG hltv for the cal playoffs. I'm sure neither match would mind it. I'd be able to get it into our match. That way its a match in progress so its more exciting, and you can still figure out a way to do commentary.
      <.< >.> >.< ^.^

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
        My father is visiting this weekend, so I don't know if I'll be able to attend.

I want to.
        You just have to tell your father that there are things more important than family :p

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X