Thanks everyone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks everyone

Hi guys as some of you might know today is my 18th birthday. Its been a pretty painful year losing one of my best friends among other things. But i just wanted to thank all of you for giving me a place to relax everyday after a long day. I especailly want to thanks Wyz and Vin for hearing me out whenever i have been down. BTW guys please consider yourselves lucky i have a big mouth and this was rather short.
    RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
    TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
    7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
    "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
    "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Re: Thanks everyone

I'd rather have you be yourself and be a big mouth than to contain yourself and not be who you are, you are a great friend and player and I missed you to the death, welcome back and stay with us longer than before.

As for your best friend, I'm sorry that that happened, I've been there before, only that this best friend of mine became friends again.

Once again, indeed it's a wonderful news to hear you back. free pie for your return.

*gives pie

Comment

To celebrate your birthday ill kill you 18 times next time we play :). Happy bday.

I love gaming, mmmmmmmm

Comment

haha, polska.
        happy bday man. we're here for ya.

Comment

Happy birthday Custom! :icon16: :icon14:
          Wintermute

Play EVE online. It's like being an accounting addict in space.

Comment

Originally posted by Wintermute
            Happy birthday Custom! :icon16: :icon14:
            :icon20: :icon20:

Comment

Happy 18th custom. You know my screen name if you ever need to talk to someone. Sorry about everything dude, but it'll get better with time.

Comment

Hey technically shouldn't it be 19 kills. Ya kno that one for good luck. BTW Miko what is your screen name because i have one that i can't identify i just dunno if its you.
                RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
                TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
                7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
                "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
                "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

Mikolovesyou. :P

Comment

Happy Birthday to you Custom. :icon7: :icon7:
                    I do what I can.

cpgf: (n.) Acronym describing a significant other who has not yet acheived full spousal status and is in possession of a cable modem; of note because at YOUR house, you still have dial-up -- and crappy dialup at that.

Comment

No problem at all custom. i'm gald to have you here. and i am always honored to have you on my team.
                      "The electric Yellow's got me by the brain banana!"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X