Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy

Hey what's up.

Wyzguy... or wyzcrack... or was it wyzass...? told me to come down here, register, post, and then play constantly on the TG server. Well I've just had some of the most rewarding NS experiences I'm likely to have for a while on there thanks to scores of talented, serious players.

Its likely I'll be going back. :)

Re: New guy

haha

Well, looks like you made it. You seem to be a brilliant fit for our style of play. I'm glad you've enjoyed yourself so far, and I look forward to playing more with you.

Wyzcrak
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

I agree.... very good play tonight... I enjoyed having you on the squad... Very good team and leadership skills... Hope to see you again..

Comment

For once, i was there with you. Your a perfect addition :D

Comment

hey,
          did you play on the c|E servers, cause i remember that name..

Comment

Welcome to TG. Enjoy your stay.
            RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
            TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
            7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
            "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
            "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

Well I've just had some of the most rewarding NS experiences I'm likely to have for a while
              Here's to many more!

Welcome to Tactical Gamer, I look forward to playing with you.
              Wintermute

Play EVE online. It's like being an accounting addict in space.

Comment

Yeah so TG was empty when I started playing today. The comm strats you guys use on TG don't work in other servers it seems, nobody wants to listen LOL.

Thanks a lot for everything guys, I'm gonna check TG before joining any other server it seems like there's no point going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Avatar
                  it seems like there's no point going anywhere else.
                  Such is the trauma you experience after playing with us.. haha. Yeah, kinda makes you wonder how you ever played without teamwork, eh?

Wyzcrak
                  Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

wyzcrak was also the first person to introduce me to TG. welcome to the community and i hope you find this place the perfect place for all your ns gaming needs. cu around.

Comment

Hihi, I'm sure I'll kill you.

^_^

If your wondering who I am, I'm that guy, that's never there.... due to stupid clan! STUPID! But when I'm there, I'll kill you more than once, along with everyone else. I r hack!

Comment

Welcome to TG.

I hope you enjoy your stay and you play a lot. :icon_smil

And by the way, It's always good to see new mea...... ah, players on the server.
                        I do what I can.

cpgf: (n.) Acronym describing a significant other who has not yet acheived full spousal status and is in possession of a cable modem; of note because at YOUR house, you still have dial-up -- and crappy dialup at that.

Comment

It was great playing with you. You fit in so well that i thought you were a Regular that changed his name. as it turns out you were just new to the server. you could have fooled me easy. good work regestering.
                          "The electric Yellow's got me by the brain banana!"

Comment

Originally posted by Psi_RedEye22
                            You act more and more like Sasuke everyday. It's scary, go back to being Breathing, I say we vote on it =P.

Regardless, hello guy I saw on the server today. Good playing with you. Come back often.
                            What ever. I was pretty hyped up when I posted that. And since you talk to me ALL the time, you'd know how I act.

Reguardless, welcome. When I can, I'll be on, and you can meet me The Avatar.

Comment

yes i as well was introduced to TG by "cheezeWYZ" or whatever it is you new guys are calling him these days....

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X