Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intro/Forum Signatures

Hey guys-

Some of you know me as adrenaline, but others (more affectionately I'm sure...) call me "chino", molecule, c9, or "see nine aych thirteen en oh three", but I come to you now as Proxx. I currently co-lead a CS 1.6 clan but I always try to find time to play on your NS server as I find it to be one of the best "teamwork" servers out there. I recently purchased BF2 and have been looking into the Tactical Gamer server there and am looking forward to doing the same in Dystopia. At the moment, I'm seriously considering purchasing a year-long membership. My reason for posting, besides as a self-introduction, is to offer some services in terms of forum signatures (hence the thread title).

I've done alot of work in Photoshop, so much, in fact, that I've set up a "pseudo-company" for the work that I do. I mostly do forum signatures (both animated and still) but I do a variety of other things such as web-site design and web-coding in general. I'm now also getting into map design but I have a ways yet to go in that respect. I have a link to a "gallery" through my signature (if HTML is allowed, if not I'll have it typed out underneath). Feel free to browse through. If you would like a signature of your own, they are free of cost, but because of that, I usually put a little "tag" on it reading "Proximity Technologies" (the name of my pseudo-company, you'll see if you browse through). If you would rather not have the tag, feel free to contact me concerning payment options, otherwise pm or e-mail me with ideas concerning what you would like your signature to look like (color scheme, theme, text, links to specific pictures, etc. Look for ideas in the gallery, most text can be changed to your liking) and I'll whip something up to show you, then you can explain any changes you'd like made, and presto!

Thanks for your time and consideration.
    See you on the battlefield.
    Adren[c9] ::

-Proxx (C9H13NO3)
    Proximity Technologies

Re: Intro/Forum Signatures

My apologies,

My signature did not display, here it is:

-Proxx (C9H13NO3)
    Proximity Technologies

Comment

Welcome to the community. I'd like to point you out to this thread about signatures in our forums as I know very little when it comes to anything graphic: http://www.tacticalgamer.com/tactica...mitations.html

Anyway, nice work, been a pleasure playing with you, and hope to see you on the server soon.
      --------

Zephyr: Besides Wyzcrak and his godly voice; the kind of voice that you will expect to say "Zephyr, I need you to build an ark at Marine Start, with room for two of every structure so that I may turret spam for 40 days and 40 nights" that is.

Squeak:Sometimes I'm awed by zibs genius. Then I remember he's Canadian and I feel significantly less threatened.

Comment

Ha. My thanks Keres. I've already clearly broken the signature limits. I'll get on fixing that.

Apologies.

-Proxx (C9H13NO3)
        Proximity Technologies

Comment

*Looks up chemical formula*

Gotcha...Adrenaline.

Comment

Ah, it's no problem. We always stress reading the NS required reading, but sometimes, we need a good reminder to check out the TG required reading/announcements.
            --------

Zephyr: Besides Wyzcrak and his godly voice; the kind of voice that you will expect to say "Zephyr, I need you to build an ark at Marine Start, with room for two of every structure so that I may turret spam for 40 days and 40 nights" that is.

Squeak:Sometimes I'm awed by zibs genius. Then I remember he's Canadian and I feel significantly less threatened.

Comment

sweet bud
              i'm trying to think of idea's as to a sig for me
              i had an old one, but i can't find it now...
              i'll have to search
              Ambriento for comm! Vote today!

Comment

Just thought I'd post my new sig (within pixel size limits now ;) )

Hope you guys like it.

-Proxx (C9H13NO3)
                Proximity Technologies

Comment

In all fairness I think mine is better :p

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Pirate
                    In all fairness I think mine is better :p
                    It would be better if the gorge had an eye patch.
                    --------

Comment

That might be able to be worked out ;)

-Proxx (C9H13NO3)
                      Proximity Technologies

Comment

That would be cool indeed. If you are up to the task I would enjoy it.

Comment

I'll see what I can do and pm you later.

-Proxx (C9H13NO3)
                          Proximity Technologies

Comment

Can you make him a redhead, and have him drinking a Guinness too? :)
                            Or maybe a leprechaun hat and a pipe.

What's that? Stereotypes are bad? :D
                            [volun2]
                            NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
                            Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
                            <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
                            <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Originally posted by Pokerface
                              Can you make him a redhead, and have him drinking a Guinness too? :)
                              Or maybe a leprechaun hat and a pipe.

What's that? Stereotypes are bad? :D
                              I just like eyepatches. If I were a pirate, I would have one.
                              --------

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X