WnF

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WnF

Hey all - I'm new to the forums, and was just wondering - I played Warm Fuzzy Land server for ~2 years, and since the WnF servers just closed shop one day without any warning, many of the players were just scattered with no way to contact one antother. Most of us changed nicks and moved on (before the dark times, before WOW...).
    So out of curiosity - anyone else in here from WFL? My WnF nick was 'Jesus built my Onos'.
    Do Scottish androids dream of electric sheep?

Sis - Boom - Bah - Sis - Boom - Bah - Sis - Boom - Bah

The sound of exploding sheep...

Re: WnF

I'm not from there, but I remember your name "Jesus built my Onos" from other servers. I was a reg on the lunixmonster\fr31ns\and Mr. Server before coming here... I think you've played on those before at some time.
    Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
    Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

'Jesus built my Onos' is in my TGNS SteamID database (for his SteamID), so he played here under that name, too, even if only for a moment.
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

I don't know about the Jesus-built Onos, but dropping Star Wars quotes into a conversational message gets props in my book.

Comment

LOL - thanks for the spot-on rampage... and yeah - I have been around the server list on the west coast over the last two years, looking for a sane place to perch.

"Whats with all this bubbleing and churning? You call this gaming?
          No sir - we call this - Mr. Server!"
          Do Scottish androids dream of electric sheep?

Sis - Boom - Bah - Sis - Boom - Bah - Sis - Boom - Bah

The sound of exploding sheep...

Comment

I doubt you remember me but I've seen you around plenty before, in WFL and other servers.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X