HLTV session July 1 @ 8PM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HLTV session July 1 @ 8PM EST

WHEN: Saturday, July 1 @ 8PM EST (7PM CST)
    WHO: Everyone is welcome
    WHERE: tgns.tacticalgamer.com:27075 (and join TeamSpeak, too)
    WHAT: We will be watching a HLTV demo from the TG server or a cal match as a learning experiance or to see a well played match.

Teamspeak information is located here http://www.tacticalgamer.com/tactica...formation.html If you have any questions about teamspeak you can send me a pm on the forums or find me on irc in #tacticalgamer on the gamesurge server.

We will be watching a HLTV demo from the TG server, while I and others do commentary and answer questions.

To recommend a game for the HLTV session type "/hltvsession comment" (no quotes) durning the game that you want recommended, you have to have admin or temp admin to use the commnad, if you dont have temp admin or admin just tell someone with admin to type the command.

Holiday weekend so attendance might be iffy.

Re: HLTV session July 1 @ 8PM EST

I should be there.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
      I should be there.
      I plan to be there too, hope i don't fall asleep again.

I will not be at the next three, as i will be in california, at the NYLF. (http://www.nylf.org/), then at rpi for the weekend.
      Last edited by Eternaly_Lost; 06-29-2006, 05:30 AM.
      Current game name : Lost, Phantom Thief

Comment

Remember to use the /hltvsession command to recommend demos, even though it is current bugged I can see the first 4 demos of /hltvsession. I can clear the list when I see 4 demos so more can be recommended. I'll try to check the list and clear it a few times a week.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X