server is messed up..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• server is messed up..

It was fine when I joined, then it got super laggy (4000+ pings), and now it looks like its down. Are you admins doing something to it? Or is the server just being a b&^$?

Re: server is messed up..

Im on it right now Ender.

Comment

Well ASE has it as down (9999 ping, 100% P\L) and Steam shows it as not responding. I tried connecting to it through both and I timed out many times..

Comment

Server has been rebooted. Jump back in everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by tycho
          Server has been rebooted. Jump back in everyone!
          new admins screwing up the server? lolz jk

Comment

This is a recent problem. For reasons we can't yet explain, the server becomes very unresponsive. I've disabled the /res plugin for now, as I noticed in the logs that a player used it right before the most recent event.

In time, however, I think I'll learn that /res has nothing to do with it. But, without any idea what's going on, you have to start somewhere.

B, FM, and myself are the only NS admins that can reboot the server, but alerting any admin is a good idea. We admins keep in touch.

Wyzcrak
            Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X