Test Subjects

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test Subjects

I need a couple patient people that would be willing to come to my server and test a plugin.
    Patience is needed because it will probably have a good deal of problems, but I will need to fix them one by one and then test again. During this time you would have nothing to do but chat with the other people.

So for the first test I need at least 4 people.

Later I will need more, but I believe most functions will be able to be tested with just a total of 5.

So yeah, would you like to be one of the select few brave souls to test the chaos that is a plugin by blu.knight?
    remi.D

Re: Test Subjects

I'm always so grateful when I have testers who can put my needs before their own for the duration (which is often uncertain) of the test.

I'd be happy to help you. Just give me a time. If I can be there, I will.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
      I'm always so grateful when I have testers who can put my needs before their own for the duration (which is often uncertain) of the test.
      Haha, it's easier to have these testers when you have a popular server and people with nothing better to do. :P
      Getting people to actually join a server that they wouldn't normally for the sole purpose of testing, now that's more difficult to get. (slightly)
      remi.D

Comment

I would be glad to help, but I am afraid I find myself quite busy these days. When/what day do you plan to test this? I may or may not be available.

Comment

If you ever see me on AIM (which isn't very often), feel free to ask me to test for you.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X