Hello

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hello. I am a recovering WoW addict. I used to play this game and do OK at it. I'm going to get back into it so your forgiveness is appreciated :D

Nice to see some old friends again.
    Former TGNS admin until WoW blinded me with flashy lights.

Re: Hello

Welcome back, sir. :)

Looking forward to having you around, yes I am.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

I spose I ought to change my sig since it doesn't really apply any more >.>

Comment

Please do. :)

I recommend: "I was an NS admin, but I sold my soul to WoW. Now I'm not."

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Stupid
          Hello. I am a recovering WoW addict. I used to play this game and do OK at it. I'm going to get back into it so your forgiveness is appreciated :D

Nice to see some old friends again.
          They all come back eventually, don't they?
          I do what I can.

cpgf: (n.) Acronym describing a significant other who has not yet acheived full spousal status and is in possession of a cable modem; of note because at YOUR house, you still have dial-up -- and crappy dialup at that.

Comment

Originally posted by HSantal
            They all come back eventually, don't they?
            Come to me, my pretties, and we shall rule the world!
            [volun2]
            NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
            Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
            <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
            <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

This is better.

Comment

This is better.
                You just haven't played with Tactical Guild! We rock!

*end advertisement*

Comment

Originally posted by Mateo
                  You just haven't played with Tactical Guild! We rock!

*end advertisement*

Being as you're part of TG I can not disagree.

Let me just lay it out for you guys: I got WoW the day it came out and hit 60 (max level) within 90 days. By March I joined a raiding guild. By September I was running the guild. Right now <Force> is the second best guild on the server making nice progress in Naxxramas.

I stepped down as guild leader two months ago because my wife got pregnant....with triplets.

My game time for the things I want to do in WoW has become quite limited. End-game raiding at the level I was doing takes 30 hours (or more) a week and 39+ other people count on you to show up on time and prepared. I could no longer commit to that.

As the WoWCrack fades, old urges (NSCrack? wyzCrak?) have begun to assert themselves :row__631:. NS (and especially TGNS) has been some of the best gaming I've ever experienced. The game style is going to fit my schedule much better.

So! look out for noobery in the coming weeks as I relearn the game (I cried when I couldn't find my old .cfg files) and then learn to fear.... STUPID REBORN!

Comment

Congratulations, Dad. :)

Stories like this is why I never got into WoW, despite my history in the franchise.

Comment

I stepped down as guild leader two months ago because my wife got pregnant....with triplets.
                      First of all, congratulations!

Secondly, that makes my uterus hurt.
                      --------

Zephyr: Besides Wyzcrak and his godly voice; the kind of voice that you will expect to say "Zephyr, I need you to build an ark at Marine Start, with room for two of every structure so that I may turret spam for 40 days and 40 nights" that is.

Squeak:Sometimes I'm awed by zibs genius. Then I remember he's Canadian and I feel significantly less threatened.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
                        Congratulations, Dad. :)

Stories like this is why I never got into WoW, despite my history in the franchise.
                        Because your wife would have triplets?

That's the best reason EVER not to get into WOW, really. Yowzah. :D
                        [volun2]
                        NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
                        Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
                        <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
                        <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Originally posted by Pokerface
                          Because your wife would have triplets?

That's the best reason EVER not to get into WOW, really. Yowzah. :D
                          WHERE DID WE FIND TIME TO CONCEIVE!?

/obligatory

To Keres: she's 4 months along but looks like she's about 7. It's not a lot of fun. Did I also mention we have a 2yr. old? Yah. Extra challenge.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
                            We will get you yet!

We are WoWorg. Resistence is futile.

Come to the dark side Wyzcrak. :madsmile:

Comment

To Keres: she's 4 months along but looks like she's about 7. It's not a lot of fun. Did I also mention we have a 2yr. old? Yah. Extra challenge.
                              Introduce them to Natural Selection at an early age! :D (but don't let them use voicecom)
                              remi.D

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X