X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UWE site testing extended to Constellation Members

CMs, check your email.
    Hello Constellation members!

After getting hacked about a year ago, we ended up pretty much rewriting the entire Unknown Worlds site. The good news is that we think the site will work for a long time in the future as we announce and release new games.

So after many programmers and many more months of work, we are finally ready to start testing the Unknown Worlds site with a larger group of people! We'd love to get your help with this.
    The email goes on to detail how CMs may access the site (and asks CMs not to share the information).
    Felipe "Zoc" Silveira has been doing great work on the site and is responsible for getting the site to release status.

We don't have a release date in mind to bring the site back to the public, but with your help we hope that's sooner rather than later.

Thanks again for your support everyone and see you online.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: UWE site testing extended to Constellation Members

Havn't received anything yet. I don't even remember if I had it checked to receive emails from UWE in my profile its been so long ago.
    Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
    Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

I haven't recieved anything either, I've contacted an admin on the IRC channel and he supposedly added me to the info list, but I still haven't gotten anything =/
      Prejudice sucks:
      Do not judge me by my past, for I have changed.

DarkHunter == Blackjackel.

Comment

Email flayra ([email protected]), be polite.
        Steam Community: | |

Comment

Originally posted by kormendi
          Email flayra ([email protected]), be polite.
          I did that, no reply :(
          Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
          Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

Nothing in my mail box...
            Maybe it a limited CM testing?
            Current game name : Lost, Phantom Thief

Comment

Its about time. If you haven't recieved an email or don't know what address your membership is under then PM me and I can get you online.

Comment

Neb, so that I may leave your post there, please state here that you'll not be giving the site password out or assisting anyone (including even legitimate CMs) trying to otherwise circumvent the UWE authentication process.

If you wanna get folks' accounts fixed, or emails sent, or whatever, very good. Just tell us you're not giving out site passwords, as that's what most are going to assume when they read the above.

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Are people still able to get to the site? I was able to on the day I received my Constellation mail, but ever since then the password is not accepted.

Did they change it and I missed a follow-up mail? I'm not asking for someone to give me a new password, just curious if I missed something.

Comment

Still no email :(
                    Are you sure that it was extended to all constellation members?

Comment

No changed password, Rampage. Make sure you're manually typing the password (cut/paste might cause grief?), and double-check each character, as I've had to double-take on some of them to get them right before. Case, of course, is sensitive.

Lost, I imagine it was sent to every email address subscribed to the CM mailing list, which can only be subscribed to (I think?) via the site. So, if you never subscribed to the mailing list (back in 2005, when you could access to the site), or if your email address has since changed, you'll be out of luck.

Or maybe everything is setup correctly and your email is broken. I dunno.

Comment

Well I'll be...you were right, Wyz. Copy/paste must have been failing me, but I swear I typed it in, too (musta typo'd).

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
                          No changed password, Rampage. Make sure you're manually typing the password (cut/paste might cause grief?), and double-check each character, as I've had to double-take on some of them to get them right before. Case, of course, is sensitive.

Lost, I imagine it was sent to every email address subscribed to the CM mailing list, which can only be subscribed to (I think?) via the site. So, if you never subscribed to the mailing list (back in 2005, when you could access to the site), or if your email address has since changed, you'll be out of luck.

Or maybe everything is setup correctly and your email is broken. I dunno.
                          Everything looks to be ok, i see all my CM emails back from the the beta tests. Maybe it got sent to my spam folder and lost that way? It the only other reason I can think of.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X