Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acting GO: j

Hey folks,

I'm away from technology starting tomorrow afternoon (much to my chagrin). To keep things running smoothly in my absence, j will be covering the GO slot until Monday-ish. He's got the last word while I'm gone in all matters NS.

So please, starting tomorrow and through Sunday, grovel at j's feet instead of mine, as mine will be absent.

Thank you, j.
    [volun2]
    NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
    Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
    <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
    <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Re: Acting GO: j

Now is our chance, j. This is the moment we've been practicing for. Wait for the signal.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
      Now is our chance, j. This is the moment we've been practicing for. Wait for the signal.
      so that's what you two were doing... I was thinking Brokeback NS for a while. Glad to be wrong :-P
      --------

Zephyr: Besides Wyzcrak and his godly voice; the kind of voice that you will expect to say "Zephyr, I need you to build an ark at Marine Start, with room for two of every structure so that I may turret spam for 40 days and 40 nights" that is.

Squeak:Sometimes I'm awed by zibs genius. Then I remember he's Canadian and I feel significantly less threatened.

Comment

What can I say. j is a fine, fine chunk of man.
        Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
          What can I say. j is a fine, fine chunk of man.

I always knew I could find a few laughs on TGNS forums lol

Comment

Oh dear god J has been drinking and is about to crash this party wagon!
            USAR

Comment

"brokeback NS" ... THAT made me laugh
              Adren[c9] ::

-Proxx (C9H13NO3)
              Proximity Technologies

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse