OMG NS:S Guys!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG NS:S Guys!

Just kidding, just wanted to hop in and say i'm back again fer real.

And also ask for recommended times for captains games / when most regs / sms are on...

Glad to be back.

Re: OMG NS:S Guys!

Welcome back :D.

We almost always have captain games on saturday nights after the hltv session (around 7-8sh and usually last till midnight or so.)

Although if its a time where there are a lot of regs\SMs on the server any other time we've started them up before.
    Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
    Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

Welcome back....

now forget about NS, and join us for an impromptu Dystopia training session tonight. I'll probably be on around 8PM Eastern.

Oh, if you do manage to find time to play NS, watch out for the 100+ new plugins. Wyz is working on giving NS sentience.
      Steam Community: | |

Comment

Come to the HLTV Session. Everything else you'll figure out quickly. But come to the HLTV Session.
        Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Glad you made it back OK. Talk about an exciting place at an exciting time to take a vacation!
          Become a supporting member!
          Buy a Tactical Duck!
          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
          TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

All us old-schoolers are coming back.
            Former TGNS admin until WoW blinded me with flashy lights.

Comment

Yay stupid! I jumped on dystopia last night korm, and its shaping up to be excellent (though *very* map specific means it will be difficult to learn...). Tonight im gonna be going to an apartment warming in nyc, so i will have to miss the session, i'll probably be on later.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X