NS Withdrawl

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NS Withdrawl

Today at my dishwashing job I could hear some of the people talking in the kitchen. I could swear I heard "Phase Gate" and "NS" and not too far apart from each other, but they were speaking Spanish and I know my mind was playing tricks on me.

I know I have not been around much with crazy hours and lots of sleep but I want to assure you all I am alive and something resebling what could be called well. I will try to get back on the server when I have time (and when that time lines up with the server having people on it). Until then I will settle for the occasional forum crawl.

Re: NS Withdrawl

NS is destroying my sleep and making working in the morning very difficult. This is also partly because I hate going to sleep and delayed last night for two hours despite turning off NS, but that's not the point.
    remi.D

Comment

Re: NS Withdrawl

Originally posted by blu.knight
      NS is destroying my sleep and making working in the morning very difficult. This is also partly because I hate going to sleep and delayed last night for two hours despite turning off NS, but that's not the point.
      This sounds familar.
      Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
      Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse