No announcement yet.

HLTV session: July 29 @ 8PM EST

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HLTV session: July 29 @ 8PM EST

WHEN: Saturday, July 29 @ 8PM EST (7PM CST)
    WHO: Everyone is welcome
    WHERE: (and join TeamSpeak, too)
    WHAT: We will be watching a HLTV demo from the TG server or a cal match as a learning experiance or to see a well played match.

Join teamspeak before the demo is started. If you have any questions about teamspeak you can send me a pm on the forums or find me on irc in #tacticalgamer on the gamesurge server.

We will be watching a HLTV demo from the TG server, while I and others do commentary and answer questions.

I have gotten some demos from the /hltvsession command, please continue using the command for any games you think were good, a game doesn't need to be long to be good

Re: HLTV session: July 29 @ 8PM EST

I'm out of town this weekend. I look forward to next weekend's.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed