NS Graphics Issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NS Graphics Issue

Ok, a few people may have noticed I loaded up NS last night for grins. I had some major sprite issues:

The crosshairs would become thick and lighter blue with no transparancy.
    Explosions would caused huge black boxes to appear, blocking sight past them.
    Scanner Sweeps would have the usual blue rings, but with a black plane connecting them.
    The "light circle" that float off phase gates were large and black.

I was told I need to re-install NS. Is this the only way to fix it?

EDIT: I should add that this would crop up, then "fix" itself temporarily. So, it was messed up about 80% of the time, but would go back to normal.

Re: NS Graphics Issue

http://www.driverheavendownloads.net...int_0.8466.exe

Trust me, those are the drivers you want.

Latest nvidia (all the 9x.xx series) suck a whole lot. Dhzeropoint is optimized for speed, image quality AND stability (unlike most other modded drivers).

Comment

Originally posted by TheFeniX
      Ok, a few people may have noticed I loaded up NS last night for grins. I had some major sprite issues:

The crosshairs would become thick and lighter blue with no transparancy.
      Explosions would caused huge black boxes to appear, blocking sight past them.
      Scanner Sweeps would have the usual blue rings, but with a black plane connecting them.
      The "light circle" that float off phase gates were large and black.

I was told I need to re-install NS. Is this the only way to fix it?

EDIT: I should add that this would crop up, then "fix" itself temporarily. So, it was messed up about 80% of the time, but would go back to normal.
      I installed the latest drivers for my videocard, as HL2EP1 compained about it. Exiting any game would cause my pc to crash, the computer core hive had a black floor, that was as far as i got before the roll back. Try rolling back your drivers to the last version, I think that they destroyed some old game support in the new one. And for them old game means anything not released this year/month.
      Current game name : Lost, Phantom Thief

Comment

Did that help you out? Because there's a whole list of things that can be done within the HL engine to tweak the game, so to speak. If it didn't, I'll be back on monday, and we'll IM this thing out for ya. It's always niec to have a fellow TG on teh server!
        Ambriento for comm! Vote today!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X