X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TG NaSelCon

we should totally have a con, especilly if we can call it NaSel-Con

Re: TG NaSelCon

actually seriously we should totally have an east coast playas NS party at my place before the end of the summer
    whos in?

like partyup outside of wash dc

Comment

Con?

Comment

Originally posted by HairyNevus
        Con?
        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fan_convention
        Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Actually, I think HairyNevus was referring to the fact that many TG regulars are convicted felons and are not permitted to travel outside of a 50 metre radius from their primary living quarters, thus making any real-world gathering problematic at best.
          Cool! Personalized plates! Barclay, Barry, Bert, Bort...come on...Bort?

Comment

i dunno if itd really be a CON per say, more like maybe a huge amount of people hanging and playing some ns while having some festivites
            i doubt we could really put together anything con-ish, too complicated and requires too much corporate sponsorship/other bull****
            i mean we could do that too (maybe like a hundred people tops though) but itd require some planning and probably some sort of talking to the powers that be for TG if we even wanted it be an afiliated event

any ideas?
            cause the only one i got is just tons of alcohol at my place, maybe order an extra internet connection if its a lot of people
            i dunno maybe get tshirts made or make em myself

who's down?
            ideas?

Comment

suzy you live in richmond va? if so I'd be totally down for partying, it's only an 1 1/2 hour drive from me :D

Comment

It would be an 8 hour drive for this Connecticutian
                remi.D

Comment

Originally posted by zibalatz
                  Actually, I think HairyNevus was referring to the fact that many TG regulars are convicted felons and are not permitted to travel outside of a 50 metre radius from their primary living quarters, thus making any real-world gathering problematic at best.
                  Actually I was thinking (hoping) that we were going to pull off some sort of NS scam or "con". *sigh* my wretched plans must wait another day.

You'd have to count me out of an east-coast get together. No driver's license (but a car accident on my record already) :(

Comment

sucks b,
                    any chance we could airlift you out?

Comment

I'll go lerk! (lol)
                      remi.D

Comment

man were sad, but seriously
                        who would be down for a celebration of sorts that would consist of an evening of fun filled magic and gorgin by the moonlight right outside of out nation's capital?

(ps itd be in Norther VA most likely only cause i dont know of anyplace to have it in richmond really but that could change)

i would throw down like 150 bucks to get stuff and ide have two desktops to bring at least (i can get more ****ty ones)

things i was thinking of getting:
                        -party stuffs
                        -3 x 4 foot printouts of a few of the maps (which i thinkd be sweet as hell, and im working on a
                        board game to utilize them)
                        -Some sweet handmade tshirts by my freind joe
                        -other cool stuffs

any other ideas

Comment

Originally posted by sUZY dERKINS
                          any other ideas

-strippers and taco bell
                          -scorpions that hovar without flapping (rwar!)
                          LLJK-Domino in game

Comment

Stripper parties arent all that cool...you still have to pay em, and then they ask for like $500 for the "special 1 on 1 private party" and it sucks

Comment

whatever strippers are the best
                              one time i got five girls to come out for 65 + tips (i suspect two of them may have been prostitutes, the other three i dont think anbody would sleep with)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X