X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most ridiculous item of the day.

Congratulations.

The TG NS server has been the FIRST NS server to ban me. Why? b/c I called the ceiling near a hive in ns_rampage a name meaning that guys like guys and girls like girls.

I didn't expect people to be so upset about a word used everywhere from a kindergarden playground to a mental facility. But hey, if I dont like it, play somewhere else--which is what I'll do.

Sry...but you wont see me playing there again.

-masterptg

Re: Most ridiculous item of the day.

Hmm, that's too bad. I enjoyed playing with you. o.O
    remi.D

Comment

This is not the proper way to deal with bans. Please read our required reading and contact an admin preferably the one who banned you.
      --------

Zephyr: Besides Wyzcrak and his godly voice; the kind of voice that you will expect to say "Zephyr, I need you to build an ark at Marine Start, with room for two of every structure so that I may turret spam for 40 days and 40 nights" that is.

Squeak:Sometimes I'm awed by zibs genius. Then I remember he's Canadian and I feel significantly less threatened.

Comment

Pretty, pretty please, no one be surprised when you are banned for an infraction of our rules.
        [volun2]
        NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
        Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
        <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
        <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse