Great Server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Server

Just wanted to drop a line and let Tycho that I can remember where the forums are :).

You all run a great server and I'll start frequenting it now that I know about it. I used to support my previous server for $10 per month, and I'd be happy to donate some here as well (though not as much, as I am currently jobless! meaning I have a lot of time to play NS though!)

-Lith

P.S. If you know anyone who needs a Software developer, let me know :).

Re: Great Server

Welcome, Lith. I enjoyed playing with you on the server tonight and look forward to many more fun games. :)

Wyzcrak
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by _Lith_
      Just wanted to drop a line and let Tycho that I can remember where the forums are :).

You all run a great server and I'll start frequenting it now that I know about it. I used to support my previous server for $10 per month, and I'd be happy to donate some here as well (though not as much, as I am currently jobless! meaning I have a lot of time to play NS though!)

-Lith

P.S. If you know anyone who needs a Software developer, let me know :).
      welcome to the server. Play here often and you can get a member to support you for a reserved slot, even if you can't pay. It is for people like yourself that can't affort/justify the expense, but add to the server. You can still get kicked by members, but that won't happen very often at all, as the server would have to be full of members.

You will find a thread where people have been asking. But don't do it too soon, before the members would recognise you.

Look forward to seeing you around.
      --
      CaveDog
      "Go sell crazy somewhere else... we're all stocked up here."

Comment

Welcome. Always glad to see new faces!

Comment

See, I knew you could do it! Welcome to TG man, where teamwork reigns supreme and Hsantal loves his pistolas~

Hope to see you on the server more often now :)

Comment

BTW, 9 dollors goes father here, you support more than an NS server but many others we offer here.

Comment

Originally posted by Emanon
              BTW, 9 dollors goes father here....
              Please don't bring my father into this.... :D
              --
              CaveDog
              "Go sell crazy somewhere else... we're all stocked up here."

Comment

Paging H'Santal....

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper
                  Paging H'Santal....
                  Your wish is my command, grasshopper..... :icon12:

Welcome _Lith_, It's always good to see new mea...., ah, players on the server.
                  I do what I can.

cpgf: (n.) Acronym describing a significant other who has not yet acheived full spousal status and is in possession of a cable modem; of note because at YOUR house, you still have dial-up -- and crappy dialup at that.

Comment

Damn, I swear if I ever get a chance to come back I wont know anybody and will be labled a complete stranger with admin rights (Do even still have those? :icon_lol: ) and it shall suck... :icon_frow

No, you dont
                    I didnt think so :icon_wink
                    Last edited by Eclipse; 03-26-2004, 12:56 AM.

Comment

No, you don't. I do look forward to your return.

Wyzcrak
                      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Now arriving at Tactical Gamer. Please remain in your seats until the aircraft has come to a complete stop at the terminal. Keep an eye out for all of your on hand luggage and enjoy your stay.
                        RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
                        TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
                        7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
                        "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
                        "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

Stinky! Oh My God Man Whats Up!

Comment

This server would be alot better if that 52 Cards guy didn't ruin it by killing everyone. =/

Damn him.

:icon25:

Comment

Originally posted by NothingMore.
                              This server would be alot better if that 52 Cards guy didn't ruin it by killing everyone. =/

Damn him.

:icon25:
                              Have yet to hear of a complaint.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse