omg this is totally funny..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• omg this is totally funny..

Well I am idling on the server waiting for players to join (hint hint ) when I jump on the alien team to practice some bunny hopping, the map is pulse, so its easy to get up enough speed to b-hop since the corridors are long. A couple of minutes goes by and I notice somebody has joined the marine team, well I havent been playing all that great lately so this would be some good practice (or I am going to get completely owned). The first couple of minutes just has me going back and forth between vents trying to paracite him until I get scent of fear (the best damn ability in this game.. period... end of sentence) when I start to hear footsteps coming from the left side of the hive (where that vent is). I camp right above the vent to paracite him so I can go around to nail him. I hit the paracite and he starts to shoot at me, nothing big, didnt even hit me. I notice he starts walking towards the hive so I follow in the vent, he climbs up the ladder, ducks down like he is going to come into the vent and I strike. I killed him with out taking any damage. Still a few short from scent of fear so I figure I should go attack the CC until I get the lvl. I do that, get scent of fear, and I hear him starting to head back to the CC, so I run away. Now with scent of fear I dont have to worry about paraciting him and giving my position away. I start to track him, making sure he hears me but cant react quick enough to kill me. He walks into my hive, pops off a couple of shots, not a problem, I am not going to panic or anything, lvl 1 lmg does really nothing to the hive unless there was 10 of him. He notices me looking at him and takes a couple of shots at me, actually hitting me rather well (got me down to 30 health). Now he pissed me off, I am going to kill him now, I was just going to play with him until he runs out of ammo then kill him, but he hit me and I dont like that. I run into the vent to heal (BTW: Did you know the hive can heal you in the vent on the left? I didnt know that until today). He now rushes my hive and unloads a clip into it, so I rush him right back and kill him. I just hang back now, giving him a false sense of security, I notice he is going the back way into the hive (going low, then climbing the ladder behind the hive). I track him from the hive until he gets near the ladder, I then move into a position were as soon as he gets to the top of the ladder I can kill him. He climbs the ladder, dead. Over text he says something about me "scaring the crap (he used the s word, wont repeat it here) out of him". With his death I now have another level, so of course I get silence (the 2nd best ability in this game.. period... end of sentence). I can now track his every movement and sneak up on him with out him knowing. He starts to waking quitely to my hive shooting randomly (he probably thinks I got cloak) in spots. He turns the corner to go into the room next to the hive, I pop out of the vent get behind him, laugh, then kill him.

Now you're probably saying "wtf is so funny about that James?!?"... the funny part is, the dude leaves! He leaves the damn game! WTF?!?! I was having fun god damnit! I am used to being called a "hacker" for having scent of fear (I mention its the best damn ability in this game?), but come on, dont leave you wuss, I want to kill you some more. The game only lasted 10 to 12 minutes, he only managed to hit me once but never killed me. Damn quitters.

I share this because its probably one of the best games I have ever had in 2 days, and this made be laugh for a good 4 minutes... the dude just leaves, didnt say a word, he just left. I must of pissed him off... his own fault, he should of watched his ass more.

Re: omg this is totally funny..

Sorry to say but this happens alot to me.

Pubbers are silly at times.

Comment

i wish i was good at NS to the point people would leave at the sight of my mighty presance. no wait, that'd suck. its happened to me a few times in TS, and it blows being left all alone.

Comment

Thats the problem and what I find funny, I am not all that great.

Comment

I was playing a game a few days ago, and wyz had silence and celerity. I must have asked my teammates if he was cloaked like 5 times that game. he kept coming out of nowhere.

Comment

pubs generally suck :)

Comment

TS is fun!, we had a server at one point.

Comment

Yeah we did Ema..and it was fun :)

Comment

good to see you at the forums nevus.
                  "The electric Yellow's got me by the brain banana!"

Comment

I just got called a hacker on a pub server for using silence.. got banned too... wasnt even on for 5 minutes.. I hate pub servers..

Comment

Elastical Gomez has me perma-baned for aim boting. >_<

Comment

*Edit* Hi my name is tycho and im a certified asshat. Please see clarification below. Thank you and have a fine and dandy evening.
                        Last edited by tycho; 03-28-2004, 02:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tycho
                          Dude seriously. We dont care. If you want to brag about how uber leet haxx0r you are..please dont do it here. We dont care. We enjoy playing with you because who you are..there isnt a place to taut your ego here. We arent those kind of folks.
                          I'd like to say, "wtf?"

I've been a member for quite a while, and if you read the previous post, ender mentioned a server baning him. I meant to say that he's not the only one it's happened to. Sucks, but there are some morons out there. When ever i make an egotistical post, I'm kidding 100% of the time. If you don't care, then what's the big deal?

There's a good portion of the NS population that dosn't know how to respond when they ome up against a palyer better than them. Most of the people here at TG are really good about it. They know that not everyone hacks or cheats some how. I enjoy playing here because it's one of the few places that has never called me a cheater and has accepted me as an asset to their team.

So for god's sake, When I make a lame post that some how irks you, which is probably about 70% of the time, if each egotistical post I make bothers you, Just ignore me.

Christ, look at my signature, even it's elitest. You've never had a good conversation with me, you don't know how I act. It's no big deal that you havn't, that's just the way it paned out. I wish you had though, so you'd have learned not to take me seriously... ever.

Anyway.

Ender, I've noticed alot of improving in your skill as a player. You've always been good at listening, and now your aim and ability as an alien is progressing with your play. Keep up the god work.

You're also a pretty decent commander. In the light of some one like wyz, it's easy to get discouraged. Don't give up =)

Comment

Yeah id like to publicly insert my foot into my mouth now. I have nothing against you, I was just tired and ****ty from this weekend. I got creamed pretty hard by a female that I thought liked me ( we wont go there ) and I took it out on you.

Feel free to pwn me at any time, and anywhere.

Ugh. Im gonna go hit the rack now. Ill be cool tomorrow. Again - sorry nothing, you should know that I have nothing against you.

And yes, Im angry at ender for pwning me the other day ( hah! )

*edit* I had just come to the forums to delete that post, cause it was not what I had in mind. Remember kiddies - dont be an ass like tycho. Dont type angry and dont drive drunk. And dont take **** out on friends. Its bad form.

Comment

All you need is to come play some ns tomorrow tycho so I can yell at you while comming. I know that makes everyone feel better. If you want I can TK you a couple times too, seemed fun with breathing and wyz today.

I love gaming, mmmmmmmm

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X