Taunts?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taunts?

if you could make your own taunts what would they be?

Re: Taunts?

I'd love to have a scripted sequence where my lerk does a little dance and screams 'Shake ya tail feather"
    Ambriento for comm! Vote today!

Comment

That's really good. :P

I've always wanted to be able to issue the lerk chuckle on command.
      remi.D

Comment

a marine saying "you must really enjoy running your face into my bullets."
        that and an onos being able to rip a huge fart immediately after digesting someone and it having a similar effect to lerk gas. that would own.

Comment

Usable only from inside the onos belly: "Blech. This thing needs to get on a fiber diet, STAT."
          Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

"Shazbot"

Comment

Marine - "Nub Down"

Comment

marine: How'd THAT feel?

alien: A toss between "FOR THE SWARM" and the Predator clickity click click voice thing

Comment

"God, I'm so leet" - Marine
                  The predator scream from AVP when you shot the marine's head's off. - Alien
                  "PWNT!" - Marine
                  "BURN SAUCE" - Marine

-Mom
                  Yer Mom /O>

To all but me is the look given but never received. My heart sinks faster and faster every time I look into them, yet I do not understand their controling power on my soul. - W11114m W45h1n670n

Comment

"this'll look good in my trophy room"

Comment

Rine: "In Soviet Russia, armory humps YOU."

Comment

Originally posted by sUZY dERKINS View Post
                        "this'll look good in my trophy room"
                        nice.
                        Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Oh yeah, and about a dozen of Orcish Grunt's clips including "FOR THE HORDE!"

Comment

Ever play Descent 3 multiplayer? That game had a built in feature where you could add audio taunts. Or reverse taunts. Seems like I remember using Peter Griffin's "ow, my pride" more than any other :).

Comment

I really hope a Dev wanders through this forum before NS source get's too far in development. That onos tummy one would be great.
                              Ambriento for comm! Vote today!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X