Helllloooooo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helllloooooo

Hello all. It has been a few years since I last came on the ns tg server so i reinstalled ns out of boredom from every other game out there. Hope to see you all on at night. Peace
    :icon31: <--(WTf is this)

Re: Helllloooooo

We're all normally on after 4ish. Server is mostly full after then till 9 minimum. Judging from Central time that is.

Welcome aboard. Make sure you read and sign the Primer.

-Mom
    Yer Mom /O>

To all but me is the look given but never received. My heart sinks faster and faster every time I look into them, yet I do not understand their controling power on my soul. - W11114m W45h1n670n

Comment

That was the first thing I did when i connected to tg. THe question mark was bugging me because I thought my steamid was already added buy it seems that my account was reset.

Comment

*bump* Our TGNS community seems to be showing a lack of courtesy. Let's give this guy a warm welcome. OR ELSE!

-Mom
        Yer Mom /O>

To all but me is the look given but never received. My heart sinks faster and faster every time I look into them, yet I do not understand their controling power on my soul. - W11114m W45h1n670n

Comment

I was thinking, just this morning, during my commute, that I had read this thread in a hurry without saying hello.

HELLO (again)! :)

I used to play with Lux on TGNS "back in the DAY" ([TG]Lux he was then), and I look forward to doing it again.
          Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Can i still use the [TG] tag?

Comment

The good admins over in BF2 Land have written a great answer to your question, Lux, and it applies no less to TGNS (including the second post):

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...gamer-tag.html
              Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Thats awesome, ill put it back on. No other server on n-s support the tactics and maturity like tg does.

Comment

Hello and welcome back Lux!

And to answer the question in your signature: to me, it looks like the raygun from Commander Keen.
                  --------

Zephyr: Besides Wyzcrak and his godly voice; the kind of voice that you will expect to say "Zephyr, I need you to build an ark at Marine Start, with room for two of every structure so that I may turret spam for 40 days and 40 nights" that is.

Squeak:Sometimes I'm awed by zibs genius. Then I remember he's Canadian and I feel significantly less threatened.

Comment

Originally posted by LuX(0)FluX View Post
                    Thats awesome, ill put it back on. No other server on n-s support the tactics and maturity like tg does.
                    Now you're just starting to suck up...

:row__577:
                    I do what I can.

cpgf: (n.) Acronym describing a significant other who has not yet acheived full spousal status and is in possession of a cable modem; of note because at YOUR house, you still have dial-up -- and crappy dialup at that.

Comment

OMG DUDE whats up hsantal. Im glad to see a lot of u guys are still here. Hs are you still on dialup?

Comment

What's up buddy, Combat this morning was a blast.
                        Hope to see you around, and maybe I can teach you to jump thoes landing lights crouched :)
                        Ambriento for comm! Vote today!

Comment

Originally posted by LuX(0)FluX View Post
                          OMG DUDE whats up hsantal. Im glad to see a lot of u guys are still here. Hs are you still on dialup?
                          How have you been? No. I am no longer the king of ping. High-speed cable now my friend. :row__572: I mostly just lurk these days.

Played a little NS on the weekend. Badly I might add. But hey, the folks here didn't give me any attitude.
                          I do what I can.

cpgf: (n.) Acronym describing a significant other who has not yet acheived full spousal status and is in possession of a cable modem; of note because at YOUR house, you still have dial-up -- and crappy dialup at that.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak View Post
                            The good admins over in BF2 Land have written a great answer to your question, Lux, and it applies no less to TGNS (including the second post):
                            I must say that is a very good policy about the |TG| tag. A lot fewer arguments would ensue that plan for it. Who knows maybe one day the rest of the online gamers may take a sense of maturity......

... yeah seems pretty farfetched to me too.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X