NS site update:

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NS site update:

[August 30th, 2006 ] :: Zen of Sudoku on Steam (Flayra)

In following with today's release of all of Popcap's library on Steam, it's my pleasure to announce that Zen of Sudoku will be released on Steam as well! The price and date are still to be decided, but we're hoping for a release sometime in September. It seems like Unknown Worlds isn't the only "core" game company around here to see the excitement of the wide appeal of casual games!

We've also been testing the new site with the Constellation members for over a month, and it's going well. We're looking forward to bringing the forums and site back to you soon!

Also, we have some imminent announcements to make regarding the next Natural Selection game on Steam. Thanks for your patience and stay tuned!
    http://www.unknownworlds.com/ns/
    Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
    Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Re: NS site update:

-.- PUT NS ON THE NS NEWS SITE, NOT THIS IDIOTIC- RAWR!

haha, forums automatically de-cap things... That's kinda lame.

Angsty I am. They've not been doing a good job with that site and with keeping my faith in it.
    remi.D

Comment

There's that word again. "Soon."

Ick.

Great news for ZoS, though I agree the announcement placement is presumptuous.
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Maybe they'll even have it up before it's been down a whole year. -_-

maybe.

Comment

*snicker*

maybe? Soon?
          Wonderful word when your into Law... Or Customer Service
          Last edited by Darkilla; 08-31-2006, 03:29 PM. Reason: Pressed button before thought caught up with fingers
          Ambriento for comm! Vote today!

Comment

Haven't the forums already been down for over a year?
            remi.D

Comment

Soon. Soon I may take a large dump, too. :madsmile:

Priorities and expectations aside, at least he took the 40 seconds of time to update us, especially considering his usuall informational blackouts that spand months at a time.
              USAR

Comment

Originally posted by squeak View Post
                Priorities and expectations aside, at least he took the 40 seconds of time to update us, especially considering his usuall informational blackouts that spand months at a time.
                Well said sqeak.

The release of ZoS might be a good thing. Targets the entire steam community instead of just the NS community. More money = more time spent on NS:S.
                birdie_in_Texas:ok..i feel stupid here..what is "NS"..? Wyzcrak:Natural Selection. Don't feel at a loss for not knowing the acronym. Feel at a loss for not having experienced the game.

Comment

I thought they went down last october...I could be wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Tinker View Post
                    I thought they went down last october...I could be wrong
                    [ August 7th, 2005 ] :: Temporary site outage (Cagey)

We are going to be bringing down the website while we work to stamp out another hack attempt on the forums. There is no estimate for when the site will be back up, but it may be quite some time. We apologize for the inconvienence and hope to be back up and running soon. I will update this posting once a more definite schedule is in place.
                    Can't believe its already been a year.
                    Last edited by aeroripper; 09-01-2006, 02:04 AM. Reason: Contractions are super
                    Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
                    Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

If formatting is THAT big a problem, couldn't he just spider the damn boards for information and copy it to a newly formatted database? Is it really all that hard?

Comment

Originally posted by Slayer of Hippies View Post
                        If formatting is THAT big a problem, couldn't he just spider the damn boards for information and copy it to a newly formatted database? Is it really all that hard?
                        Well spidering would take a long time unless he had a spider client that could do it for him, in which case that costs money for a good one... which is tottally against what they're trying to achieve with Zen of Sudoku.

As for me, I'm not much up on casual games, especially from the likes of Popcap, when they're designed for cell phones, and not being used on cell phones. However I've seen Zen of Sudoku, and it looks and feels more like a quality game, I may just feel inclined to buy it, if it's for $10 or less...

Comment

Originally posted by aeroripper View Post
                          Can't believe its already been a year.
                          I thought so.

Yeah...

Tis ridiculous really.
                          remi.D

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server