NS hates me... Again.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NS hates me... Again.

Okay, so i've been having a problem with NS for a while now, and I havnt been able to figure it out. Most of the sprites in NS either dont show up, have black boxes, or dont go away.

Crosshairs, bubbles/steam, the marine hud menu, the alien hud menu, the pop-up menus, and even the health menu.

I've tryed different drivers for my vid card (6800AGP) 86.XX; 87.XX; 9X.XX; and even tweaked drivers (Using tweaked drivers now for best performance).

I've tryed using NSArmslab default pack thing, didnt help.

I've reinstalled NS several times, nothing.

I've even gone so far as to uninstall HL/NS delete everything and try again. Nothing.

WinXP Pro SP2
    No IE7
    512MB Ram
    6800AGP
    P4 2.4Ghz

What else can i try?
    Oyee

Re: NS hates me... Again.

This likely won't do anything but it once fixed a weird display issue for me, have you tried setting the res to your monitor's native setting (probably 1024x768)?

Comment

My monitor's at its Native setting of 1280x1024, I had no problems before i switched machines (AMD64 3200+ -> P4 2.4Ghz = because of a malfunction).
      Oyee

Comment

I had this problem and they solved it for me. I bet you also get occasional messages saying that the server doesnt suppord downloadable gamma ramps.
        type cl_gammaramp in console and set it to the OPPOSITE setting. If it's 1, change it to 0, and vice versa. That fixed it for me instantly.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X