80 minute, with a marine comeback

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 80 minute, with a marine comeback

Just played an 80 minute game, where the marines were losing in the beginning, but with cyphateus' expert pg placement, we regained map control (after having researched all upgrades, so we had tons of extra res for equipment).
    However, I overheated once, and missed about 15 min of the game...
    and I'm under the impression that they had nominated this for HLTV...
    so I'd like to get a copy of this demo, if it doesn't show up tonight at the HLTV session.

Re: 80 minute, with a marine comeback

Hi mrThefter, do you remember what map this was on and/or approximately what time of day it was?
    Cool! Personalized plates! Barclay, Barry, Bert, Bort...come on...Bort?

Comment

I belive it was NS_Lost, about 2-3 hours from this post (In range, could be more, could be less) Was today, and it was a realllly great game, even if i only joined for the last 20 min.

Comment

Just for future reference MrThefter, these requests are usually PM'ed to any NS admin :).
        Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
        Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

I played the entire game IIRC. And scored about 126 kills.... At the 25 minute mark my mind was wanting to throw in the towel. Aliens just looked like they had an infinite pool of res to draw from(they had something like 4 RTs for 5 players for like 20 minutes at least. Near the end game, most of the res was going into marine equipment instead of structures and I easily bypassed the commander's points to lead the team. Early game I killed gorge after gorge, the first starting 3 gorges went down to my LMG(after they built their RTs). It went well surprisingly for starting off as a 4 v 4 I thought.

End game I killed fade after onos after other nasty lifeforms, I kinda wish the plugin for end game rewards was there, my gun was always firing. Intense game I say.

Comment

Originally posted by aeroripper View Post
            Just for future reference MrThefter, these requests are usually PM'ed to any NS admin :).

I would like a copy of it too, It was a great game, dual AA's in Ms to make sure we did not lose the hmgs. Jp and heavys a plenty, lots of turrents, and more.
            Current game name : Lost, Phantom Thief

Comment

yeah I would like to have a copy myself. cyphaetus's comming was great, always kept marines apprised of the situation and our response time to things going on was pretty fast too.

Comment

dude we could make it into an epic video

sort of like jumping by the hiveside but with more angles
                and then we could add sweet dialogue

Comment

wow...80 min game...reminds me of 1.04 games.
                  someone make a highlight reel of it because while i could stand to play an 80 min game, i think watching one would drive me insane.

Comment

I'd reallly like to see this game!!

Is it available for download?

(i'd definatly be willing to host .torrent files of HLTV demo's. (share bandwidth people!)
                    Ambriento for comm! Vote today!

Comment

I recently happened across this similar thread (my very first TG thread!): http://www.tacticalgamer.com/natural...game-ever.html

Originally posted by me
                      Just got done with a 2 hour game on TG. I joined to make it 3v3 and found the hive was being hit by electrified TF's and the ground covered in mines.
                      Almost two hours later, victory for the aliens!
                      That was a lot of pain for the aliens to come back from :) The screenshot moved to http://rtfo.org/~al/share/ss/ns/longest_game_ever.jpg . I think 30 of my deaths took place in the first few minutes while the two other aliens and i were trying to bite down 5 electrified tf's with only the hive to heal us. Oh yeah, and there were all the mines and marines about.

Not that I'd ever want to see a demo of that game. Oh the agony. I hope your 80 minutes were less painful.

Comment

CDREQ

Brings back memories.
                        Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

I think Wyz's avatar needs a misspelling for increased irony.
                          Former TGNS admin until WoW blinded me with flashy lights.

Comment

Even better would be a correct spelling, but a grammatical error (use a smell checker).
                            Former TGNS admin until WoW blinded me with flashy lights.

Comment

I love games that last forever. At the end you have to win or you will just be mad for like the rest of the day.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X