I'm new here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm new here

Well I heard about this place by just finding the server, and i frequently went back. So I decided to sign up, and here I am.

So great server you got here. Didnt quite know where to start so i figured I would start here.
    Natural Selection name: Fodderkill. Why Fodderkill? Well, its because im so easy to kill hahaha!
    "Why don't Fades ever die?"
    -Universal question almost all new players ask at some point, even if they n ever say it.

Forum name: Fat B Man
    Ingame name: Fodderkill

Just call me Fodder on TS or whatever

Re: I'm new here

Welcome, Fodderkill.

Read the required reading and then (and only then) get the TGNS Primer signed, so that you're less likely to get bumped when the server's full.

I've enjoyed my games with you. Again... welcome.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak View Post
      Welcome, Fodderkill.

Read the required reading and then (and only then) get the TGNS Primer signed, so that you're less likely to get bumped when the server's full.

I've enjoyed my games with you. Again... welcome.
      What he said, only better. :)
      [volun2]
      NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
      Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
      <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
      <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Hello
        Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
        Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

Thank you for the warm welcome ^^
          Natural Selection name: Fodderkill. Why Fodderkill? Well, its because im so easy to kill hahaha!
          -Universal question almost all new players ask at some point, even if they n ever say it.

Comment

yo happy birthday

Comment

Hey buddy,
              Can't wait to play a few rounds with ya on the server.
              Any questions you might have, you most likely will find answers to while searching through the forums.
              If you don't, post it.

One thing I've learned from being a TG'er for a while now is that this community can't be matched. I will easily consider most of the people I play with here, an Online friend; you will too someday soon!
              Ambriento for comm! Vote today!

Comment

Yo welcome!

Comment

We represent.. the lollipop guild
                  the lollipop guild, the lollipop guild..

But, seriously.. welcome

"Who put the fun in dysfunctional? I." - Aesop Rock

"Cuz you can choose to say 'Good morning, God! =)' or 'Good God, morning! =(" - Blackalicious

Comment

Greetings

Comment

thank you. Also I have one small question. Latley when i log on, the server is locked, and i cannot get in. No big problem, i can play elsewhere, but i still enjoy the server here, because the commanders are pretty good, and i learn tactics at a better pace ^^. Im just curious as to why it is locked. Probably because there is no more HLTV session or somthing?

Comment

How do you mean "locked"?

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

oh well its unlocked now, but earlier the server was password protected. Though im guessing it was a captain game?

Comment

Oh I know what happened. I run a development server that's a clone of TGNS. The server you were trying to join wasn't TGNS. It was running at my house.

Comment

oh lol that would explain the high ping ahhaha. anyways thanks for giving me the free ride on the server and the fun times. Sometime I think i might become a SM, if i get a job and a credit card. (for those of you who havent guessed im a minor ahhaha)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse