X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quotes of Interest!

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/natural...-interest.html

uh.... why?

and - I made a new thread since I just *knew* this post would get deleted out of the reference one.
    Former TGNS admin until WoW blinded me with flashy lights.

Re: Quotes of Interest!

It will be interesting to see how plans/hopes/directions change(d) over time.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

like the boulevard of broken dreams?
      Cool! Personalized plates! Barclay, Barry, Bert, Bort...come on...Bort?

Comment

Originally posted by zibalatz View Post
        like the boulevard of broken dreams?
        Quoted for painful truth.

Comment

Nothing wrong with complaining to devs.

Especially nothing wrong with keeping an organized list with which to taunt devs with.

Comment

I'll just drop the thread if it has to be marinated in bitterness to serve a purpose.
            Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Don't be put off by the initial reaction, Wyz. Generation of discussion, and maybe some nostalgia... I'm sure that the thread will be a good post.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X