Open Invitation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open Invitation

Not sure how many of you guys are following our mapping progress, but there are new screen shots posted quite often.

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/natural...ss-thread.html

That's the thread we're using to post screens and discuss the progress and ideas. You're all welcome to come and join in the fun.

I'm inviting anyone who is interested in learning how to map, or contributing to the map, to PM me or post at the end of the thread posted above. I'm calling roll right now for people to be listed as involved. If you have any interest in joining the team, this is your LAST opprotunity to get your work into the map.

You're all (I can't stress this enough) welcome to contribute, even if you don't know how to map. I'm up right now at 12:15 AM helping someone learn how to use certain tools right now, and I've got all the free time in the world to teach anyone else interested.

-Mom
    Yer Mom /O>

To all but me is the look given but never received. My heart sinks faster and faster every time I look into them, yet I do not understand their controling power on my soul. - W11114m W45h1n670n

Re: Open Invitation

Im down bro

Comment

I expressed interest in this earlier, but now I can't make the time commitment.
      LLJK-Domino in game

Comment

Roll Call will end on Monday.

Anyone interested should post in the above link before then. If you become interested later, or (due to a lack of time) become available later, PM me or any of the listed members in the thread link posted above.

Please do NOT post in this thread. The thread listed above is the only thread that should be posted in with interest.

-Mom
        Yer Mom /O>

To all but me is the look given but never received. My heart sinks faster and faster every time I look into them, yet I do not understand their controling power on my soul. - W11114m W45h1n670n

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X