wbmgr

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wbmgr

what is the WBmgr command to make the aliens only go one gestateing form like wbmgr fill or smething
    cuz i wanted it to just go fade so i tried wbmgr fade but didnt work

Re: wbmgr

I dont think you can choose the lifeform, but if you use the command "wblvl" (see tacticalwiki for syntax) you can give the aliens levels so that they will evolve into higher lifeforms.
    Steam Community: | |

Comment

Tacticalwiki.com has all of this information. Search for 'natural selection' and follow the links.
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

I believe there is a way to cause them to prefer one type of lifeform, but I am unable to find the command in the tacticalwiki or the whichbot page. Anyone know where to find it (tacticalwiki only mentions wblvl)?

Comment

http://www.tacticalwiki.com/index.php/TGNS_Commands

look for the 3rd command listed in the member section.

Comment

Ah thanks, I was looking at the wbmgr description in the plugin section.

Comment

wbmgr command for points works for specifying lifeform. although I couldn't figure out the syntax for level increase.

And yes I did read the wiki.

to be honest, the points commands seem to work a little differently, or maybe its just the wblvl not working for when you spend points.

I did p_wbmgr fill onos, and it filled with skulks, but once an admin raised the levels they all gestated to onos. p_wblvl doesn't work, and same for p_wbmgr wblvl. At least for players that spend points. If it does what is the EXACT thing you must type in to console?

Comment

wblvl (# of aliens to change) (level to change to)

so to change 20 aliens to level 25, you'd type this:
                wblvl 20 25

Comment

yeah I tried that. If I remember correctly it stated that command was unavailable or something similar.

Comment

I dont think use of wblvl can be purchased via points.

Comment

Originally posted by kormendi View Post
                      I dont think use of wblvl can be purchased via points.
                      I'm pretty sure only temp-admins and admins can use it.
                      Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
                      Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

And you can't get bots to go onos.
                        --------

Zephyr: Besides Wyzcrak and his godly voice; the kind of voice that you will expect to say "Zephyr, I need you to build an ark at Marine Start, with room for two of every structure so that I may turret spam for 40 days and 40 nights" that is.

Squeak:Sometimes I'm awed by zibs genius. Then I remember he's Canadian and I feel significantly less threatened.

Comment

Originally posted by Keres View Post
                          Er, that's definitely not true.

Try it sometime, guaranteed happy fun times!
                          Cool! Personalized plates! Barclay, Barry, Bert, Bort...come on...Bort?

Comment

Originally posted by Keres View Post
                            I often hold a onos fight match, to help fill up the server. I fill the server with skulks set to go onos, then after some time, normaly after a good amount amount of levels have been gained, I set them all the level 21, and then they all go onos. It works best on some maps, and on others they can't go onos at all. Faceoff is the best.

As for wblvl, I think that any sm can do it, i just need to test this with someone.
                            Current game name : Lost, Phantom Thief

Comment

The bot documentation says they won't go onos. At one time, I tested it (the documentation will be WRONG! hahahahha!!)..... no dice.

Then one day I tested it in front of an audience. "See! They CAN'T go Onos!"

They all went onos. :/

I have no idea when that changed, or why, but I can dig it. Just weird, that's all.
                              Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X