Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi!

Hey folks!

I decided to join the forums. My grand scheme is to use all ya all's to review my NS tips page and then to do some serious hanging out. :)

I should warn you that I don't think any of you are going to learn anything from this. I'm targetting newbies.

http://cerul.dyndns.org:8080/site/ga...Selection.html

Re: Hi!

Welcome home. Nice guide, many helpful newbie tips. Everyone should read the bottom part on killing ocs (something simple yet rarely done) :), I hate giving out medpacks which shouldn't have been needed :P.

I love gaming, mmmmmmmm

Comment

Welcome MisterTom.

It's always good to see new mea...., ah, players on the server. :icon7:

I've noticed you playing in the last few days. Nice.
      I do what I can.

cpgf: (n.) Acronym describing a significant other who has not yet acheived full spousal status and is in possession of a cable modem; of note because at YOUR house, you still have dial-up -- and crappy dialup at that.

Comment

So, you all know about the cool mini-maps with labels that a8085 made and released on the ns.org forums. I made them into JPG's so that folks can plan strats or whatever.

http://cerul.dyndns.org:3000/site/games/ns/nsmaps.html

Comment

Error: 403 Forbidden.

Organizational policies prohibit access to this page.
          I do what I can.

cpgf: (n.) Acronym describing a significant other who has not yet acheived full spousal status and is in possession of a cable modem; of note because at YOUR house, you still have dial-up -- and crappy dialup at that.

Comment

It's been working for lots of people. Try it again?

Comment

Hey Mr Tom, great to see you here!

It takes 3 or 4 clips of LMG ammo to destroy a single OC. If you are able, shoot any defense chambers first.
              I disagree. Unless you are hiding behind the DC, it is better just to get rid of the OC ASAP, even if it takes you more bullets.

Great guide in general though. Make sure you promote it to all the NS websites.
              Wintermute

Play EVE online. It's like being an accounting addict in space.

Comment

I kill OC's like this.

Jump out, Duck in the air, jump up and down while ducking and fireing.

Most of the spikes miss you, a neat trick=) and none of your bullets miss, making it quicker.

Comment

dance back and forth and s ingle OC will always miss. you can always pull a series of hit and runs with two people at opposite ends. very nice in depth guide.

Comment

LMAO

I love the way you used all my names and pointed them to the fade write up I made in 2.0

"52 Cards:Swipe.wmd:NothingMore." Man, that's awesome. Why can't more people know who I am?

Comment

Originally posted by NothingMore.
                      Why can't more people know who I am?
                      Pfft. You haven't figured that out yet. How do you expect anyone else to?

Wyzcrak
                      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X