No announcement yet.

Finally Joined The Forums

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally Joined The Forums

Hey guys

Most of you probably know me by now so I'll skip all that self-introduction stuff and see you online, I'll be the one dying every 20 seconds. If you have any tips for me to STOP that I'd appreciate it.

Spastic, Suicidal and Strange
    You were once like the newbie who needed a hand from above and TacticalGamer gave you it.

You owe the newbie who comes after you that same outstretched hand from above on your honor as a Tactical Gamer.

Tactics at TG come from trust and friendship, not meticulous detail and rigid discipline.

Everyone should be assumed mature until proven otherwise.

We are no clan.
    We are not a single game.
    We are mature, intelligent, and cooperative individuals.
    We are TacticalGamer, a community above and beyond its name.

Re: Finally Joined The Forums

Hey Zeph! First day for me too. :)

I'd see you online tonight, but I'm actually going to go hang out with some friends face to face. Maybe after 11 PM EST though.

Look at this. If I'd have known you were going to both post I would have saved myself some typing.

Welcome Zephyr.

It's always good to see new mea.... ah, players, on the server. :icon7:
      I do what I can.

cpgf: (n.) Acronym describing a significant other who has not yet acheived full spousal status and is in possession of a cable modem; of note because at YOUR house, you still have dial-up -- and crappy dialup at that.

I've seen you on the server, glad you have signed up. Make sure you check out the other games played here at TG.

Play EVE online. It's like being an accounting addict in space.

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed