Can't play cs 1.6 in fullscreen.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't play cs 1.6 in fullscreen.

I thought I would post here since this is the only "older" hl game and I know some of you :P.

I am unable to get counter strike 1.6 to run in full screen. It runs fine in windowed mode. The strange thing is I am able to play other hl mods in full screen (ns, and css for example) and non related games such as wc3 have no issues.

For example when I unclick "Run in a window" and apply, cs crashes to the desktop. Seems to only affect this one mod which I find strange. Anyone have any ideas, maybe some commands.

I tried -full and -fullscreen to force it on startup but they seem to have no effect (game starts windowed).

-Cheers

I love gaming, mmmmmmmm

Re: Can't play cs 1.6 in fullscreen.

reinstall?
    Ambriento for comm! Vote today!

Comment

Try forcibly changing your rendering from DirectX to OpenGL or the other way around.

You can also trying forcing a specific DX level through the command-line (try "-dxlevel 7")...
      Cool! Personalized plates! Barclay, Barry, Bert, Bort...come on...Bort?

Comment

I decided to format, it's about time to do so. Thanks anyway :D. All good now, good ol formats.

I love gaming, mmmmmmmm

Comment

So remember gals n' guys, if one of your games doesn't run in full screen ,FORMAT RIGHT AWAY!!! ;)
          birdie_in_Texas:ok..i feel stupid here..what is "NS"..? Wyzcrak:Natural Selection. Don't feel at a loss for not knowing the acronym. Feel at a loss for not having experienced the game.

Comment

Nothing I hate more then trouble with my games!

I was due for a format anyway, probably been 1-1.5 years since the last one :P.
            Having said that though, formatting is always a good option!

I love gaming, mmmmmmmm

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X