Mineshaft?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mineshaft?

Last night while gaming I brought up (the absence) of mineshaft from the server list. I apologize if this has already been visited in the past, but before making a request to see it added to the server (Not the rotation, just present if people did elect to use it) I figured I would inquire in more detail if there is a particular reason it isn't on the server or the rotation, and more importantly if there is anything barring it from being added in again should there be more interested parties than just me.

Re: Mineshaft?

Originally posted by Fleeb View Post
    Last night while gaming I brought up (the absence) of mineshaft from the server list. I apologize if this has already been visited in the past, but before making a request to see it added to the server (Not the rotation, just present if people did elect to use it) I figured I would inquire in more detail if there is a particular reason it isn't on the server or the rotation, and more importantly if there is anything barring it from being added in again should there be more interested parties than just me.
    I my self would be intrested in having the map on the server just so we can play it every now and then.
    Current game name : Lost, Phantom Thief

Comment

I sort of miss mineshaft.

Like an old rash that you only get when you combine awful heat and a rare breed of mosquitoes.

I don't mind trying it out again (mineshaft, that is. I'm never going to Pine Bluff again).
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

We also need a siege map for captains night.

Comment

No, we don't.
          Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

I'd like to see ns_agora added. It's a decent map, only the minimap has been broken in some versions.

Mineshaft is definately a good idea.

-Mom
            Yer Mom /O>

To all but me is the look given but never received. My heart sinks faster and faster every time I look into them, yet I do not understand their controling power on my soul. - W11114m W45h1n670n

Comment

Why can't we build our own minimap of ns_agora if it's broken? You run the game and it's a console command to make a minimap.

-Sirusblk

Comment

Originally posted by Slayer of Hippies View Post
                We also need a siege map for captains night.
                Needed a good chuckle, thanks Slayer! :)

Originally posted by Sirusblk View Post
                Why can't we build our own minimap of ns_agora if it's broken? You run the game and it's a console command to make a minimap.
                I guess there isn't any reason why we cant do it. I guess it's just there's been no demand. If people are interested, I'll put the time into getting the files ready for the server.
                birdie_in_Texas:ok..i feel stupid here..what is "NS"..? Wyzcrak:Natural Selection. Don't feel at a loss for not knowing the acronym. Feel at a loss for not having experienced the game.

Comment

Mineshaft is now on the server, but is not in the rotation.
                  [volun2]
                  NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
                  Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
                  <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
                  <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

woot

Comment

mineshaft>bast. nuff said :)

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak View Post
                        No, we don't.
                        I can see one night where we load test the server with a siege map.
                        USAR

Comment

Originally posted by squeak View Post
                          I can see one night where we load test the server with a siege map.
                          Possibly the day before the end of the world. (Which might actually come soon :icon11: )
                          birdie_in_Texas:ok..i feel stupid here..what is "NS"..? Wyzcrak:Natural Selection. Don't feel at a loss for not knowing the acronym. Feel at a loss for not having experienced the game.

Comment

Wyz is going to have a baby soon... then we can make our move!
                            USAR

Comment

Originally posted by Pokerface View Post
                              Mineshaft is now on the server, but is not in the rotation.
                              Yippee! Mineshaft for the win!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X