Register register register

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Register register register

I keep getting that message popping up while im playing. Someone told me I have to post to get it to go away. Well Hi everyone taticalgamer is the best server imo. =) cheers. Where else do you guys play at?

Re: Register register register

Mabey the thread that says "Read and Sign" that's stickied in this same forum? Please also read the NS SOP's.

Comment

I don't play anywhere else.

To remove the registration messages, you'll need to read the TGNS Primer (sticky in this forum) and follow the directions in it. Once that's done, make sure your SteamID is in your forum profile.

Welcome. :)
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Sorry, Read and signed now. thanks.

Comment

...and unless Wyz fixed the plugin, make sure that the word "Steam" is in all caps. (Steam_0:32443 won't work... it needs to be STEAM_0:4353)

:D
          remi.D

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...