Caleague

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Caleague

It's kind of ironic. I never ask to join clans because I think it's presumptuous or whatever. I can't stand it when people run into a server and cry either A) "WANNA JOIN MY GUILD?!" or B) "CAN I JOIN UR GUILD?!"

Comment

This isn't meant to annoy and offend you guys its not like were zerg spamming CALeague teams in a sense to just have teams. It's really fun and the competitve is fun. If you guys are really serious about starting a CAL team I'll help you. I have a 100 slot vent server coming up soon and a 25 slot server at the moment.

voice09.dallasxtreme.com 3920

#nslearn to help understand some of the concepts of ns
      #nspickup 6v6 random people on each team and its an organized scrim type
      #findnsscrim have your 6 and advertise for a scrim

as to the questioin about playing Fridays you can schedule with the team to whatever is acceptable to the both. You can schedule on a Wed if both teams agree.

if you have questions or want help starting or joining a team email me [email protected] and I'd be more than glad to help. Also get on my vent if you need to chat me real quick im always willing to help.

Another thing if you just wanna see a scrim go on and how fun it is get on vent around 6-11 and I garuntee you'll see a scrim. Watching a scrim go on will make you just want to play. Trust me.

Comment

the voice09 dallaas extreeme thing is for ventrilo

ventrilo.com download the lastest release and put that as the server name and the port is

Comment

If anyone does decide to put together a TG team, I'd be up for trying it, though I think someone with more of a competitive clue than I have should be the one to organize it.

Comment

i may be intrested to as long as its not to demanding

Comment

with all this enthusiam someone just start a team and have everyone join that team and I'll help organize you guys.

Comment

hey Ag you gonna Comm? :P

Comment

I would be interested too

Comment

It sounds like fun. I heard that IRC is a gigantic security hole, is it the only way you do pugs?

Comment

Slayer - IRC is not exactly a giant security hole. But it is alot of interesting reading (Wiki it).

And yes, I'd be down for a TG team aswell. Although I would be in it for the fun of having a competitive team on the cal league, and not a Die-Or-Win sort of attitude.
                      Play your best, do your best, have a beer at the end.
                      Ambriento for comm! Vote today!

Comment

Originally posted by Slayer of Hippies View Post
                        It sounds like fun. I heard that IRC is a gigantic security hole, is it the only way you do pugs?
                        Yes, IRC is one giant security hole with numerous vectors for compromising your machine. It's still useable, just don't open links, download files, or allow files to be downloaded from your machine and you'll be somewhat safe.
                        Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Apophis, you speak so un-kindly about a program i had to use for 5 years!
                          It's really not that much worse then internet explorer when ti comes down to it. Don't open links, download files, or allow files to be downloaded from you eh? That's a general safty rule to everything on the internet.
                          http://www.ircbeginner.com/ircinfo/security.html
                          What's what you need to get started. The biggest hole on IRC being file extention types ( i think)
                          Ambriento for comm! Vote today!

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis View Post
                            Yes, IRC is one giant security hole with numerous vectors for compromising your machine. It's still useable, just don't open links, download files, or allow files to be downloaded from your machine and you'll be somewhat safe.
                            The exact same thing could be said of web-browsing or an instant-messenging program. Any computer connected to a network poses a security risk, it's all about minimizing that risk through education and prevention.
                            Cool! Personalized plates! Barclay, Barry, Bert, Bort...come on...Bort?

Comment

Note: CAL is for the most part dead, I highly suggest that people who want to start a team try out ANSL, as most of the teams from CAL have transferred to there.

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis View Post
                                Laff. The user is one giant security hole.
                                Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                                X