X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chuckers
    started a topic Caleague

Caleague

I know you guys get a lot of spam about caleague-ns. This time it's serious if you like the fun of competing with other players caleague-ns is the place to be. The divison has undergone a whole of maintence to make it easier for pubbers who want to try to play in an organized way. I'd really appreciate it if you guys would atleast check out the possibilities of this awesome league. It's fun to play a 6v6 match and scrim and pug so please check that out when you get a chance.

caleague.com/?division=nso

register on our forums please if you have any questions.

This divison is now is more pubber friendly and is alot of fun for all those wishing to have some competitive fun.

• Wyzcrak
    replied
    Re: Caleague

Originally posted by Apophis View Post
    Yes, IRC is one giant security hole with numerous vectors for compromising your machine. It's still useable, just don't open links, download files, or allow files to be downloaded from your machine and you'll be somewhat safe.
    Laff. The user is one giant security hole.

Leave a comment:

• Veritas
    replied

Note: CAL is for the most part dead, I highly suggest that people who want to start a team try out ANSL, as most of the teams from CAL have transferred to there.

Leave a comment:

• zibalatz
    replied

Originally posted by Apophis View Post
    Yes, IRC is one giant security hole with numerous vectors for compromising your machine. It's still useable, just don't open links, download files, or allow files to be downloaded from your machine and you'll be somewhat safe.
    The exact same thing could be said of web-browsing or an instant-messenging program. Any computer connected to a network poses a security risk, it's all about minimizing that risk through education and prevention.

Leave a comment:

• Darkilla
    replied

Apophis, you speak so un-kindly about a program i had to use for 5 years!
    It's really not that much worse then internet explorer when ti comes down to it. Don't open links, download files, or allow files to be downloaded from you eh? That's a general safty rule to everything on the internet.
    http://www.ircbeginner.com/ircinfo/security.html
    What's what you need to get started. The biggest hole on IRC being file extention types ( i think)

Leave a comment:

• Apophis
    replied

Originally posted by Slayer of Hippies View Post
    It sounds like fun. I heard that IRC is a gigantic security hole, is it the only way you do pugs?

Leave a comment:

• Darkilla
    replied

Slayer - IRC is not exactly a giant security hole. But it is alot of interesting reading (Wiki it).

And yes, I'd be down for a TG team aswell. Although I would be in it for the fun of having a competitive team on the cal league, and not a Die-Or-Win sort of attitude.
    Play your best, do your best, have a beer at the end.

Leave a comment:

• Slayer of Hippies
    replied

It sounds like fun. I heard that IRC is a gigantic security hole, is it the only way you do pugs?

Leave a comment:

• ChopStick
    replied

I would be interested too

Leave a comment:

• Dead_Meat
    replied

hey Ag you gonna Comm? :P

Leave a comment:

• chuckers
    replied

with all this enthusiam someone just start a team and have everyone join that team and I'll help organize you guys.

Leave a comment:

• Dead_Meat
    replied

i may be intrested to as long as its not to demanding

Leave a comment:

• Agamemnon
    replied

If anyone does decide to put together a TG team, I'd be up for trying it, though I think someone with more of a competitive clue than I have should be the one to organize it.

Leave a comment:

• chuckers
    replied

the voice09 dallaas extreeme thing is for ventrilo

ventrilo.com download the lastest release and put that as the server name and the port is

Leave a comment:

• chuckers
    replied

This isn't meant to annoy and offend you guys its not like were zerg spamming CALeague teams in a sense to just have teams. It's really fun and the competitve is fun. If you guys are really serious about starting a CAL team I'll help you. I have a 100 slot vent server coming up soon and a 25 slot server at the moment.

voice09.dallasxtreme.com 3920

#nslearn to help understand some of the concepts of ns
    #nspickup 6v6 random people on each team and its an organized scrim type
    #findnsscrim have your 6 and advertise for a scrim

as to the questioin about playing Fridays you can schedule with the team to whatever is acceptable to the both. You can schedule on a Wed if both teams agree.

if you have questions or want help starting or joining a team email me [email protected] and I'd be more than glad to help. Also get on my vent if you need to chat me real quick im always willing to help.

Another thing if you just wanna see a scrim go on and how fun it is get on vent around 6-11 and I garuntee you'll see a scrim. Watching a scrim go on will make you just want to play. Trust me.

Leave a comment:

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
X