ns_marineris

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ns_marineris

Can we get ns_marineris added to the server?

Re: ns_marineris

Why and what's so great about it? I've never seen the map, so I'd like to know why you think it's that good.
    --------

Zephyr: Besides Wyzcrak and his godly voice; the kind of voice that you will expect to say "Zephyr, I need you to build an ark at Marine Start, with room for two of every structure so that I may turret spam for 40 days and 40 nights" that is.

Squeak:Sometimes I'm awed by zibs genius. Then I remember he's Canadian and I feel significantly less threatened.

Comment

i haven't seen it either but i do like to try new maps
      BTW is there a command to see what all maps are on the server?
      or maybe a list somewhere

Comment

Originally posted by Keres View Post
        Why and what's so great about it? I've never seen the map, so I'd like to know why you think it's that good.
        That.

But said with the authority and imposing presence of the Game Officer. :)
        [volun2]
        NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
        Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
        <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
        <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Originally posted by Pokerface View Post
          That.

But said with the authority and imposing presence of the Game Officer. :)
          Psh, I said it with the presence of boobies on the internet which trumps the GO always.
          --------

Zephyr: Besides Wyzcrak and his godly voice; the kind of voice that you will expect to say "Zephyr, I need you to build an ark at Marine Start, with room for two of every structure so that I may turret spam for 40 days and 40 nights" that is.

Squeak:Sometimes I'm awed by zibs genius. Then I remember he's Canadian and I feel significantly less threatened.

Comment

List of server maps is in a thread in the official rules and Annoucements thread (which the forum won't let me link o.O)

I have played marineris a few times on another server (a while ago now) and thoroughly enjoyed the games. The only custom map that is active on server rotation right now is rampage, and everyone hates it. I just want to see more diversity in the maps. This isn't so much a call for marineris as it is for more ns_ maps in the server rotation. I just suggested marineris so people weren't "well what maps do you want?"

Comment

Originally posted by ChopStick View Post
              List of server maps is in a thread in the official rules and Annoucements thread (which the forum won't let me link o.O)

I have played marineris a few times on another server (a while ago now) and thoroughly enjoyed the games. The only custom map that is active on server rotation right now is rampage, and everyone hates it. I just want to see more diversity in the maps. This isn't so much a call for marineris as it is for more ns_ maps in the server rotation. I just suggested marineris so people weren't "well what maps do you want?"

That list helps it is a lil old tho we have lucid and mineshaft on there (WHICH MINESHAFT NEEDS A MINI MAP)
              and i do like rampage and i think alot of others do to

Comment

To start, I'm one of those that don't like rampage. I've had alot of bad game experiences on that map.

On a side note, I would like to know what makes Marineris fun. I LOVE to try new maps and would be interested in trying it if it was well suited to the TG style of play. I'd really like to try any maps that people can justify as being worth the time to at least test.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X