Registing Problems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Registing Problems

I've registered (and waited to rounds) yet I still have the privilage of having the ? next to my name. I did it with caps - here is my steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:2413027

Im not sure whats going on - but I hope it can be fixed. THank you and good day to you gentlemen.

Re: Registing Problems

Put that SteamID in your forum profile (you'll see the SteamID field), wait two mapchanges, and you should be in good shape.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

And welcome, btw.

:D

I own Wyz all day long, he just won't admit it.

-Mom
      Yer Mom /O>

To all but me is the look given but never received. My heart sinks faster and faster every time I look into them, yet I do not understand their controling power on my soul. - W11114m W45h1n670n

Comment

Like a newly purchased vanity plate in a truck stop.
        Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

On a related note:

I've doublechecked the required reading forum on a whim, and I can't find any place that explains to a new player that they have to register their STEAM ID in 2 different places. The closest they will come is if they happen to start by clicking on the TGNS Primer in this forum, it links back to the rules forum. But while the rules forum still describes HOW to register your steamid, it no longer describes it as necessary.

This may provide a clue to why so many new players take a few tries to get registration done right.

Comment

We just need to retitle the Primer thread as "Getting Rid of the Spam on the Right Hand Side of Your Screen". Then the entire world would be playing TGNS.

-Mom
            Yer Mom /O>

To all but me is the look given but never received. My heart sinks faster and faster every time I look into them, yet I do not understand their controling power on my soul. - W11114m W45h1n670n

Comment

^^ haha brilliant Yer Mom
              Ambriento for comm! Vote today!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed