Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dep says hi

Heyas everyone,

So yeah, after getting to play a glorious 2 minutes and losing my spot due to being the only question mark, I figured out the whole steam id thingy. Anyways....

Hopefully I might be around a bit more, travelling for grad school and research projects have taken my soul for the past....wow...10 months or so? Basically I didn't play a video game since then, so I'm more than a little rusty. Miss you guys though =) Well, the people that remember me at least, and for everyone else, look forward to shooting...well...being eaten by you at least, you know the drill.

<3,

--Dep

Re: Dep says hi

annnddd I tried rejoining and I still had the question mark, and literally got disconnected as I was trying to build the hive. Awesome.

Comment

Re: Dep says hi

It would be great having you around more, Dep. Read all of the required reading, put your SteamID in your forum profile, and read and sign the TGNS Primer sticky thread (in that order), and then give the server two mapchanges to figure out who you are.
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X