This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delaying games.

Delaying the game, or carrying the game on for way longer than it should be really is not enjoyable.. Currently there is no rule against doing so and I'm here to petition that it be made a rule, of course at the full admins descretion.

I propose that when something of this matter happens, that a temp admin simply hltv the session under a fixed tag for review by admins.

I bring this up because I sat through a game today that was (I think) extremely drawn out, and I believe I hltv'd the session under "delayed game" .. something of that matter, just for an example.

I really only mean this to be something in extreme cases, I really believe that this was one, and several players, including a few on the winning team really lost their will to play after this demonstration. (No Fun!)

Everyone should enjoy the game.
    Last edited by RawrSoft; 10-21-2006, 08:28 PM. Reason: Title Change.

Re: Delaying games.

Sometimes its fun to turtle in ms and see how many fades you can take out. Hell, it takes the most skill to kill those 3 hive fades and it builds teamwork because your teameates are assisting you.

If they are spawncamping though, then an admin should take action.

Comment

Re: Delaying games.

Intentionally dragging out a game unnecessarily is disrespectful. We've got a rule against that. PM an admin if you want something done. Maybe something will be.
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X