my pub play for today...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my pub play for today...

Some of it was good... a lot of it was really really really really bad.

Went to 6 different servers, played about 7 or 8 games. My favorite game had to be the one where I was the com. My marines were bitching and bitching about getting stuff (shot guns, hmgs, ect) but the only way I handed anything out was if they actually showed me they wanted to win. So about 20 minutes into the game we had all upgrades (gotta love the double upgrading) and I had a ton of res left over. My team was bitching and bitching about how we're going to lose ect ect. I set up 2 TFs out side of 1 hive, one was to distract the aliens (I put all the marines who were complete morons at that one which of course they lost in 2 seconds which made them bitch even more). I made it so I was dropping stuff to them really slowly, just so they could bitch more and more (recyled the armory twice do to humping.. a lot of them didnt like that).

Well long story short, I had the last laugh because we won. After seiging one hive I beaconed everybody back for an HA trian. We walked over the second hive in a matter of seconds. It was the funniest game ever.. mostly do to the bitching of my team..

Re: my pub play for today...

nice story.....i believe you are doing extremely well AND you're maintaining the TG standards.

Comment

Rofl! Recycled the armory due to humping! I've gotta try that.
      Rm 14:2 NIV
      One man's faith allows him to eat everything, but another man, whose faith is weak, eats only vegetables.

Comment

YouBeDead didn't happen to be on that server screaming "GL COM GL, GL NOW, WE NEED A GL!!!!" did he?

Comment

Yeah, I just made a post about him in the admin forums. You're not the only one to complain.

Comment

He doesn't stay muted for me :(

Comment

Originally posted by Tempest
              Rofl! Recycled the armory due to humping! I've gotta try that.
              I gave two warnings both over voice and text, and people still humped the armory (thats why they lost the push on one of the hives, no body would get through the phase gate until they had full ammo). So I recycled the armory.

I've had to give that warning on tg many times too when I have commanded. People just dont get it I guess..

As for that player, I would rather not comment on him since it would get baleeted..

Comment

Originally posted by NothingMore.
                Yeah, I just made a post about him in the admin forums. You're not the only one to complain.
                Well, from now on I'm just going to tell him to shut the Hell up. His voice spamming can make it difficult to hear ambient noise.

And you know it's bad when your roomate asks who's the "whiny little prick screaming like a baby." Verbatim from him.

Comment

The downside is of course, is that you have to re-upgrade it if you want hmg/gls again, and that takes a long time.

I've always wondered about somehow putting the amory in a place that the marines cant get to but you can still use to drop guns. (like maybe on a rafter) but most of the marine spawns i can think of don't really have much.
                  --
                  CaveDog
                  "Go sell crazy somewhere else... we're all stocked up here."

Comment

i remember someone putting ips allaround the armory so if you hump it to long you get fragged.
                    4 and 3 and 2 and 1 when im on the mic the suckas run.

Comment

I know what they need to implement to battle armory humping. They need to provide the comm with remotely detonated mines which only hurt marines (and are free for the comm). Therefore whoever is comm can spam his base with these and when someone makes him angry BOOM, problem solved. Also doubles as a nice fireworks display.

I love gaming, mmmmmmmm

Comment

I would much prefer to be able to right-click on a marine to slap him (a la Dungeon Keeper). He would loose say 5 health (no armor damage). And you could slap him to death if you wanted.

You would never get me out of the com chair if they had that.

Comment

or right click on armory to make it either A. invisable to marines B. stop dispensing ammo and push those who try away from the armory.

Comment

No no no no, I still find my way with explosives the greatest.

On a sidenote, I would like to say that TG is the greatest public server out there (for the 1000th time). I decided to pub today. 1st server everyone whored for all the games I was there (because they are all uber fades, NOT), result marine rape.

2nd server, full of noobs. Went 60-0 as marine, aliens same deal, could fade while sleeping. Glad this place is still around.
                            Last edited by Polska; 04-13-2004, 05:08 PM.

I love gaming, mmmmmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Polska
                              No no no no, I still find my way with explosives the greatest.

On a sidenote, I would like to say that TG is the greatest public server out there (for the 1000th time). I decided to pub today. 1st server everyone whored for all the games I was there (because they are all uber fades, NOT), result marine rape.

2nd server, full of noobs. Went 60-0 as marine, aliens same deal, could fade while sleeping. Glad this place is still around.
                              HLrally is the worst mod ever.

just thought i'd like to point that out...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X