Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hello

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • hello

    Hi its bob i finally registered, i had some time on my hands after getting slotkicked, which tends to happen when i am on a killing streak D:

    But anyways hi to people who may know me, and hi to those that do not. :)

  • #2
    Re: hello

    Originally posted by bobislongenough
    Hi its bob i finally registered, i had some time on my hands after getting slotkicked, which tends to happen when i am on a killing streak D:

    But anyways hi to people who may know me, and hi to those that do not. :)
    I am one of the latter group.

    Hello nonetheless. :)
    [volun2]
    NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
    Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
    <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
    <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

    Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: hello

      Its about time you dirty dirty slacker!




      (welcome to the forums!)

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: hello

        bobislongenough.

        That's what I hear.

        Welcome!

        I've enjoyed playing with and against you. Here's to more good games. :)

        :)
        Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

        Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: hello

          Hihi~

          So I'm 52 Cards // roflcopter!!! I'm on every once and a while. I'm the most hated admin ever =(

          I like to shoot things, and blink at things. I hope to shoot at you some more, and maybe even you can learn to hate me too =).

          Schoooooooooooooooooooo (That's my swoosh noise, I pretend to be a jet-plane some times.)

          Check out the link in my sig, it's an awesome picture that I drawed, I killed a fade.
          Last edited by NothingMore.; 04-16-2004, 02:12 AM.
          - 52

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: hello

            ok here's a list of who's totally cool and totally uncool:

            cool:
            me

            uncool:
            everyone else. ESPECIALLY that 52 cards/roflcopter/nothingmore/queerbait guy.
            oh yeah, and that tycho dude is pretty dumb too, i hear.

            btw i'm a total nub at NS :x so if you see me, it's totally safe to just run in a straight line towards me. As often as possible.
            Last edited by Sasuke; 04-16-2004, 02:32 AM.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: hello

              Originally posted by Sasuke
              ok here's a list of who's totally cool and totally uncool:

              cool:
              me

              uncool:
              everyone else. ESPECIALLY that 52 cards/roflcopter/nothingmore/queerbait guy.
              oh yeah, and that tycho dude is pretty dumb too, i hear.

              btw i'm a total nub at NS :x so if you see me, it's totally safe to just run in a straight line towards me. As often as possible.
              The fade I drawed, was definitly you. Die clan leader! Impeach!
              - 52

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: hello

                Originally posted by NothingMore.
                Check out the link in my sig, it's an awesome picture that I drawed, I killed a fade.
                Hoping your art skills will get you into pandas?

                http://home.comcast.net/~cardboardsloth/pandas/

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: hello

                  Welcome Bob.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: hello

                    Sasuke makes me cry at night :(

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: hello

                      Welcome Bob.

                      It's always good to see new mea...., ah, players on the server. :icon_cool
                      I do what I can.

                      cpgf: (n.) Acronym describing a significant other who has not yet acheived full spousal status and is in possession of a cable modem; of note because at YOUR house, you still have dial-up -- and crappy dialup at that.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: hello

                        Originally posted by I'm with stupid
                        Hoping your art skills will get you into pandas?

                        http://home.comcast.net/~cardboardsloth/pandas/
                        I love their web page... so much!

                        P.S. Lerks are cooler!!!
                        - 52

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          fresh meat huh :/

                          anyways yeah, hi all

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: hello

                            Stop playing that god-awful-crappy game and start playing more NS with us!

                            Comment

                            Connect

                            Collapse

                            TeamSpeak 3 Server

                            Collapse

                            Advertisement

                            Collapse

                            Twitter Feed

                            Collapse

                            Working...
                            X