X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NS Site update:

Originally posted by Flayra
    [ October 31st, 2006 ] ::
    New site, old Max, NS is four and announcing...NS2!
    (Flayra)

San Francisco, California. October 31st, 2006 - Unknown Worlds Entertainment, Inc. today announced plans for Natural Selection 2, a sequel to its Natural Selection game for Half-life....
    More at the NS homepage: Click

What Im questioning is this:
    We'll be releasing lots more information on the game, the features and the technology via our site news and frequent updates to our new game development blog.
    frequent updates?
    Oyee

Re: NS Site update:

Some of the code changes implemented where new tools that allowed Flayra to quickly put together a news post instead of manually editing the HTML.
    USAR

Comment

Yay!!!

Comment

Finnally figured out my old password for the forums, now im back online! hurray, its like to good ol days!
        Oyee

Comment

Wyzcrak_: Adj has the URL for the 3.2 CM test build that any of you can download. PM Adj for details!!!1
          USAR

Comment

Laff.
            Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

I went to go donate and be a Consti, but its disabled... Hope thats not another marketing gimmick.
              Oyee

Comment

I lasted about 30 mins in the beta. It has the cowbell, and that was nice, but player wise, it was 100% pure pub. No teamwork, none. Maybe I expected too much. Makes we wish for co.

Your not missing much if you don't have it. It looks nice, and feel nicer, but with no teamwork it like pulling teeth to get anything done. No speex sound, so you can understand what people say. and the list goes on.
                Current game name : Lost, Phantom Thief

Comment

Well, this made my day.

Comment

Lost, think about it for a minute. A lot of players were probably fixing their binds and trying out the new stuff. Heck I played as NSPlayer for about 5 minutes before I even figured that one out. It's important to a.) realize that it's a beta test and b.) not be so prejudiced to begin with. The teamplay was there, and we had some fun games. It's a shame you left after only a few minutes and missed out.

The new changes are very nice, and eliminate the need for a lot of plugins and scriptz. The whole game looks a lot cleaner too. Not to mention some suprise map changes as well, stuff that didn't even make the consti changelog.

Comment

I had forgotten the 3.1 CM sessions. Children everywhere.
                      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Had a lot of good games tonight on the teams I was on, you just gotta be the one to take the initiative to get everyone playing together.

The res on the scoreboard rocks and is very useful, the marine primary wep display I didn't use once... at least not yet. Commed a few games tonight and won on veil and machina, JPs to save the day multiple times. Their lowered cost REALLY makes a difference, 50 res gets you 5 JPs. That really made them devasting when I started handing them out.
                        Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
                        Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

Originally posted by aeroripper View Post
                          the marine primary wep display I didn't use once... at least not yet.
                          hehe, no kidding

4-5 marines in the field, all but 1-2 already have guns, aero beacons and drops 4-6 new guns...this happened like three times in one round :)

Comment

Originally posted by Dirm View Post
                            hehe, no kidding

4-5 marines in the field, all but 1-2 already have guns, aero beacons and drops 4-6 new guns...this happened like three times in one round :)

LOL, now that you mention it, I wish I would have thought of that.
                            Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
                            Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

Originally posted by squeak View Post
                              Wyzcrak_: Adj has the URL for the 3.2 CM test build that any of you can download. PM Adj for details!!!1
                              You, sir, are a bastard.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X