Hydra - The new ANSL team

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hydra - The new ANSL team

Figured there should be a post about this in TG.

We have gotten togeather (a group of us TG'ers) and created a team which will be competitive within the ANSL (american natural selection League). We are team HYDRA

Our current team is comprised of

Agamemnon, Chopstick, Cyphaetus, Darkilla, Dead_Meat, Josh, Lost the Thief, Radix, Remedy, Roland, Shroud, Xerond

Our tag is }{

having said all this, it's time to point out that we are a seperate entity from TG, even though most if not all of us are regulars on the server.

Wish us luck.

_____

I'm not sure how the HLTV works for the games, but if you'd like to see us play, our next game is next monday November 6th on Ns_Veil. We are facing Team_Beer who lost both their matches in the first round.
    Last edited by Darkilla; 10-31-2006, 10:17 PM. Reason: tried to change topic from Nydra to Hydra
    Ambriento for comm! Vote today!

Re: Hydra - The new ANSL team

Geez guys, with dark not even able to spell the team name right, i hope someone else is making the strats! Kidding, of course. I hope you guys (pardon the language) kick some serious ass in ansl-o in the upcoming season. And being named after a mythical beast with many heads, it shouldnt be a problem to drink up your first match against Beer. GLHF Fellas.

Comment

Many heads, operating one body. Radix was going for more than just a mythical reference :).

So, when are we going to practice hmmm?

Comment

Good luck. Don't let losing discourage you guys and don't underestimate some teams. Some of the teams that I thought were nub ended up owning.

Comment

What's our IRC Channel? :P
          remi.D

Comment

Originally posted by blu.knight View Post
            What's our IRC Channel? :P
            #Hydra-NS

Why do I know this and you don't? :-P
            [volun2]
            NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
            Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
            <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
            <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Way to withhold critical information from the team, Poker.
              Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak View Post
                Way to withhold critical information from the team, Poker.
                Think of how much better they'll be when I finally tell them to push the use button to get into the comm chair.

But not yet... the timing is not right.
                [volun2]
                NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
                Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
                <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
                <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Save that advanced stuff for when they're playing in the invite division.

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

I think it would be pretty sweet if you guys held a night where it was 8 of you against any 8 other TGers for a few rounds.

Comment

Hah, that would be cool Yoshi. You'll have to wait until we get our act together.

Comment

A long time ago, when TG sent its first team toward CAL, we played our other friends on TGNS on a whim. It was 6 (our team) VS .. like... 10 or 13 or something.

We lost, but it wasn't the beating you'd expect. :)

Man... we were all such noobs then. Even moreso than today we are today. lol

Comment

I really think that it will take us far less time to "get our act together" than other clans. We already play in practically a clan setting with the whole teamwork mindset and everything.
                          remi.D

Comment

I was wondering what that tag was last night.... Competitive play, have fun! :P If i was a better player and had time i'd probly try to help haha.

Comment

If you guys ever need help/advice just pm me on irc.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X