Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nude pics of wyzcrak and women of TG, look inside.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nude pics of wyzcrak and women of TG, look inside.

Just kidding.

http://www.modns.org/forums/index.ph...t=0&#entry3300

removes everything gay and leaves nothing but our resident head admin getting his groove on with his hoes.

HIS HOES.

Re: Nude pics of wyzcrak and women of TG, look inside.

xeno rules.. its the only way i can have fun on CO...

Comment

I like how it removes everything that sucks.

Comment

"What about Focus!? Focus is so lame, I mean, sure all you need is armor 1, but then I can't get my SHOTTY!"

Of course, hearing people whine like babies everytime I get cloaking is hilarious. Obviously, getting cloaking is a great way for someone to question my sexual orientation (I'm not going to name names), and complain because getting scan makes it so he can't get JP+Lvl3 shotgun.

There's no greater feeling than waiting cloaked in a hallway for a jetpacker to fly by so I can jump and focus bite him. Then to just think about how much he's complaining over voice com to his team.

Boo hoo, I'm getting all misty eyed over here.

The reason combat sucks isn't the mod, it's usually that people don't want to get the upgrades to help their team, they want the upgrades so they can do the most damage. I can't remember who it was, but one guy on the server (a reg) got motion just to call out where all the aliens were coming from and how many. We mopped up that game.

Scan can screw over an aliens entire plan for that game. I usually save leap and cara towards the end, but scan forces me to get them ASAP, and if I waited too long: it can screw me bad. But I still have fun because there's always one rambo marine charging down the halls with a shotgun just asking to die a lonely death in some dark hallway.

Then bitch about how gay Focus+Cloaking is for the rest of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by NothingMore.
          I like how it removes everything that sucks.
          And yet it makes the game suck even more.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFeniX
            The reason combat sucks isn't the mod, it's usually that people don't want to get the upgrades to help their team, they want the upgrades so they can do the most damage. I can't remember who it was, but one guy on the server (a reg) got motion just to call out where all the aliens were coming from and how many. We mopped up that game.
            I used to do this. Get motion\SOF first and then tell my team where the enemies are, but a little while back I was told to shut up that they, and I will quote this "didnt care where the marines are". So I stopped doing it.. There is usually a really good chance I will have MT or SOF (marine= armor 1, weapon 1, shotgun, MT, for the aliens= leap, xeno, SOF) and I will some times tell a marine (usually somebody I like) where an alien\marine is coming from so we can set up an ambush for him... but other then that I really dont care that much. I know its a bad attitude to have, but hey, whatever. CO is meaningless to me now and the only time I actually have any fun with it is when I have xeno. There is just something about leaping at a marine, bitting him, then blowing up in his face that still makes me laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by Emanon
              Originally posted by NothingMore
              Thats exactly what I was thinking when I read the list of things it removed..

Comment

every time i try to post i have to delete everything because no one's going to understand what i'm going to say. i bet someone will misunderstand this post too...

HENCE THE FACES....

rawr

:<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Comment

See sas, I don't like posting things like that, because, people in general are stuck on the negetive. "Hey, that Idea sucks, because it takes out xeno/cloaking/webs/grenade launchers/all-the-things-i'm-good-at." Where as they could say "Hey, this might be fun, as the marines would have the pressure to kill the hive, and the aliens would only have to stop them, it would bring ambushing back into the game, and aliens would do what they are meant to do." Think about it, in games, the aliens aren't aggressive, why should they be in combat? They are only in the marines base when they have 2-3 hives, enough to win, under normal circumstances. So maybe, instead of labeling a new idea as "bad" before it has a chance, maybe, we could see what's good about it.

And, check out this server when it's back up.

69.93.58.58:27015

marine vs marine combat, pretty fun =)
                  Last edited by NothingMore.; 04-19-2004, 11:56 PM.

Comment

marine vs marine? We gotta try that!

Comment

Originally posted by _Ender_
                      marine vs marine? We gotta try that!
                      It was pretty much the most fun i've ever had in combat. It was a little goofy, some people here may not like it, but hillarious.

On to the plug in at hand though please~

Comment

Ok well if my opinion matters..

I hate the fact that it removes xeno, but I think we should at least give it a shot.. the "forcing the marines to actually do something other then camp their base" sounds cool.
                        Last edited by _Ender_; 04-20-2004, 01:01 AM.

Comment

check out the avatar h4x, yo.

Comment

This thread looks so cool.

Comment

So much spam.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X