• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beta4 maps

ns_eclipse:

http://www.natural-selection.org/for...howtopic=67634

mmmmmmmmm..... delicious.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: beta4 maps

the same dude is also accepting requests to modify veil and nothing

nothing is probably going to undergo some serious changes, if the changes made to eclipse is any indication.

Comment

Whatever happen to bast? I liked that map damnit!

Comment

read the main page.

it's coming back.

Comment

First, may I congratulate you on making a post composed exclusively by using complete and coherant thoughts.

Second, yay! :) It's been a while since I was a big fan of ns_nothing. For all it's vastness, I find myself more eager to see the ends of games on that map than I am on other maps. I would be eager to see modifications to ns_nothing.

ns_veil I love, but mods to that would be fun as well, I'm sure.

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

YES BAST! it better still have the vent of doom though.
            4 and 3 and 2 and 1 when im on the mic the suckas run.

Comment

That vent made baby jesus cry :(

Comment

add bast with weldable marine start vent, and make it FULLY weldable.. that would be great! :)

I still loved the old eclipse better

CO isnt what i thought it was.. i just like plain NS now mostly

Imma comming back soon! Summah's almost here!!!!!

Comment

w00t! Bast returns and Eclipse is modified. My two loves back in action and better than before.

Comment

We need more Agora.

And they need to rebalance Hera. First it was Marine dominant (remember the 1.04 relocates to Processing?). Then Alien (remember having to relocate to Hera/Holo to even have a chance?). Now it's Marine dominant again (can't beat running through Cargo to Holoroom).

I don't know that there's a more marine dominant map in the rotation.

Oh - and the System Hive on Metal - worst hive ever. Even worse than Eclipse on Eclipse.

Comment

btw lerks will have:

Bite, spike, spumbra, primal scream.

you heard right.

Spumbra.

Comment

I can't see spikes being very useful with the current flight model. I could be wrong, but I don't see it being very useful.

I love gaming, mmmmmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Polska
                          I can't see spikes being very useful with the current flight model. I could be wrong, but I don't see it being very useful.
                          Something you do when you're "perched" to take out marine encampments (eg electrified crap).

Comment

dudes. hello. spumbra. spores + umbra IN ONE.

OVERPOWERED++

Comment

Will someone please answer Sasuke's desperate cries for attention before he resorts to all caps.

Thank you.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X