Reserved slot taken away?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reserved slot taken away?

Hey whats up. The server was completely full all night so when i went to kick somebody it said, error you cannot kick any of the slots.....

was my reserved slot regular status removed?

DONT YOU STILL LOVE ME WHYZCRACK!!!

Re: Reserved slot taken away?

Its possible the server was full of people with reserved slot status, then it shouldn't kick anyone I guess. Maybe there are rating/levels I don't know how it's coded.

I love gaming, mmmmmmmm

Comment

I've since explained this to Rose, but I'll explain it here again (it's already been explained elsewhere in this forum, multiple times I think).

RSRs cannot kick pseudo-random slots, RSRs, or members. When Rose tried to join, no status-less players were on the server, so his attempt to join failed.

Notice how the purple icons join when they please. [rhetorical question]How many hours a month do YOU spend playing NS?[/rhetorical question]
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Well I know that when somebody tried to join today, I got kicked for the slot. When I checked to see who kicked me, the server was still at 13\14 players so I rejoined only to see Mary in there (who wasnt there when I was kicked)... sooo....

Comment

I remember that happening.

L 04/20/2004 - 23:23:34: Kick: "_Ender_ -= CV =-<35><STEAM_0:0:1917586><>" was kicked by "Console" (message "" "You have been kicked by a supporting TG member."")
          A few people happened to leave right after your kicking member joined, which allowed you and Rose to rejoin.
          Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

nah ender i didn't kick ya. I didn't us force connect at all yesterday. I jsut got on when there was like 12 people on the server.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X