Did we get a TON of new members?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did we get a TON of new members?

I've been jumping in and out of the server as often as I can recently, (which isn't much granted), but I am seeing ALOT of new names I havn't seen before. If this is the case, then HEY, WELCOME!

I just noticed this
    Wanted to put out a post for the newguys!
    Ambriento for comm! Vote today!

Re: Did we get a TON of new members?

Agreed, welcome aboard amigos. However, I have found that many of the people that are "new" are simply people who have been here for a few weeks and just continually change their names...*cough*annie*cough*. Either way, glad to have everyone here. Stop shooting me.

Comment

Who's annie now?

Comment

I think that I am new. So thanks for the warm welcome! 3.2 brought a lot of consties back to NS, and TG is one of the best NS servers out there, visavie, new members!
        [...]play skillfully[...] Psalm 33:3

Comment

Talking about 3.2 to us non-consties is forbidden until it comes out public. The Bueller has spoken.

Comment

Lol, bueller, you remind me too much of one of my friends that i have a... well I guess you could call it a love-hate friendship with.
            no,no, no i'm not coming on to you, I swear.

Comment

first everyone on the server changes their name to match mine, so the only way for me to differentiate myself from everyone else was to get the lowest possible score and now i have rawr hitting on me. next thing you know wyz's new baby is going to leapkill my dog and im going to wake up on top of an OC with tose pesky spikes in my butt. sheesh.
              speaking of which, anyone ever notice that the spikes on the ocs dont cause damage? whats up with that?

Comment

That's because they are spikes of LOVE. Ribbed for your pleasure.
                Cool! Personalized plates! Barclay, Barry, Bert, Bort...come on...Bort?

Comment

I am new :) used to be a avid ns player, just getting back into it :)

i like your guy's server because it has the most teamplay and cool people :)

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
                    next thing you know wyz's new baby is going to leapkill my dog
                    No, leap doesn't do ff damage anymore and we all know dogs are really aliens in disguise.

Comment

Hey GreyWolf, nice to see you on the forums and on the server earlier today. As I mentioned, it might be a good idea to change your name (on the server) to something like "GreyWolf (I'm new)" as it'll let us know that you're seeking direction and might be a little lost at times. :)
                      Cool! Personalized plates! Barclay, Barry, Bert, Bort...come on...Bort?

Comment

:P i know the game like the back of my hand its just i have lost my skill at it as i played too much bf2.
                        Just dont be afraid to bark orders at me :) i

Comment

Originally posted by GreyWolf224 View Post
                          :P i know the game like the back of my hand its just i have lost my skill at it as i played too much bf2.
                          Just dont be afraid to bark orders at me :) i
                          We also host a battlefield 2 server, if that's of any interest to you. Although we all know NS is so much better that its not even worth discussion :icon20:.
                          Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
                          Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

i am in BF2C tournament so i dont pub too much.

Comment

I'm guessing most of the action is coming from Ns.org going back up and the NS2/3.2 anouncement. Which in turn is stimulating everything else.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X