co_asterisk

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• co_asterisk

Some of you mostly memebers have a copy of co_asterisk on your hard drives. if you have it i would like for you to erase it toinght. that is an old version and no longer represents the map. a new and playable version, co_asteriskb2 will be released soon.
    "The electric Yellow's got me by the brain banana!"

Re: co_asterisk

How about some screenshots for those of us who don't have it (like me). Better yet send it to me sometime on friday or the weekend :).

I love gaming, mmmmmmmm

Comment

New screenies will be made and posted tonight.

Comment

Do I get to help test this time?

Comment

Yellow owns this operation, but I think the following is accurate:

The next viewing will be members only, just like the last one. Last time I assumed everyone knew the password. That turned out to be a very false assumption. This time I'll make sure everyone knows the password (not sure how I'll do that yet, or even if password is how the server will be protected -- anyway, no one will be left out). While Yellow does want feedback about the map again this time, I believe he also hopes to playtest the map some.

BTW, the map looked awesome last time, and it's supposed to be far, far closer to completion this time around. I'm excited. :) :)
          Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

awesome. Any ETA on when this will be?

Comment

Oh come on, you know you want my 1337 playtesting skills. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Nordbomber
                Oh come on, you know you want my 1337 playtesting skills. :)
                Yes, we do. Gotta dollar?

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

You have no idea how much motivation this gives me. I will be talking to Apophis about getting some time on the special Events server. from what i can see i need confirmation that at least 10 members will be their before i can do this. Then i belive that the rest of the slots can be filled with anyone. This may not be for a bit though because i will only release to the masses what i feel is balenced and sightworthy. and it needs to work around the SE server schedual. while this next test will be a members only afair i want as much feed back as posible. therefore i say that if you are not a member and are interested in giving feedback please get a hold of me via PM or an IM program and we will arange a way to give you a copy for looking at. Then after you veiw it please send me your feedback Via PM. i need an organized system for recieving ideas. Thanks Everybody for your Support.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFeniX
                    Do I get to help test this time?

I want to [email protected]!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Yellow-Asterisk
                      You have no idea how much motivation this gives me. I will be talking to Apophis about getting some time on the special Events server. from what i can see i need confirmation that at least 10 members will be their before i can do this. Then i belive that the rest of the slots can be filled with anyone. This may not be for a bit though because i will only release to the masses what i feel is balenced and sightworthy. and it needs to work around the SE server schedual. while this next test will be a members only afair i want as much feed back as posible. therefore i say that if you are not a member and are interested in giving feedback please get a hold of me via PM or an IM program and we will arange a way to give you a copy for looking at. Then after you veiw it please send me your feedback Via PM. i need an organized system for recieving ideas. Thanks Everybody for your Support.

Ill be more than happy to help test your map sir! Count me as 1 of 10.

Comment

I'm happy to test, but I'm not a member.

Comment

Count me as 3 of 10 (Yellow and Cobra are the first two).

Comment

I'm in, Let's rock.

Comment

You can count on my steel. Or keratin. Or both.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X