Great game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great game

Just had an awesome game of NS on veil, well-played by both sides. Lasted only like 30 minutes, but the teamwork made it seem like much longer.

One question though, for anyone on the marine team who was there: Why did you give up the cargo siege? The PG and adv tf were both up, and I thought your whole team was still alive. You had us in a tight spot, teched up, plenty of nodes, with sg's and hmg's nailing our higher lifeforms. But you just suddenly stopped phasing, and let us kill it. Maybe I'm wrong, but it seemed like you had the game in the bag.

Re: Great game

Been a while, adulus.

Welcome back.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

As I recall either the commander only had one ip when he started that siege, or everyone was dead and he didn't beacon in time. I forget.

Comment

if you're referring to game yesterday afternoon on ns_veil, yeah we got screwed cuz of one ip.

The thing that really got us killed was when he dropped the pg near the main hive at the beginning. We managed to get it up and he beaconed. THen he told us to phase through and we pretty much gave them tons of rfk. At that point, we were pretty tight on res cuz he spent so much on that rush. I thought that was a pretty big set back right there.
        [negative]

Comment

Ah. Well, I guess I looked at the scoreboard at the wrong time.

Come to think of it, I don't think I've seen a successful siege from that spot in a while. A good lerk turns it into such a death trap.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X